Author Message

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
Joined
11 Jun 2011
Posts
2318
Location
Istanbul Turkey
PostedMay 22, 2012 4:46 am
vally_vali2004 wrote:
nice guys:D keep it up!  


A few minutes ago Tr4neRullez called me hacker+super hacker xD

need awesome siggy?:Rex's siggy shop LuckyBox
Advertisement

vally_vali2004

Rank 4
vally_vali2004
Joined
16 Jul 2010
Posts
1701
Location
a crazy country callled Romania
PostedMay 22, 2012 5:05 am
alpharex00 wrote:
vally_vali2004 wrote:
nice guys:D keep it up!  


A few minutes ago Tr4neRullez called me hacker+super hacker xD  
ohh u should be happy that he didnt made u Happy...ppl find easy to call someone who have skills like that...if u re looking for 1 v 1 announce me ( no ap )

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
Joined
13 Nov 2009
Posts
1874
Location
Melbourne Australia
PostedMay 22, 2012 5:16 am
Haha! Good job guys Very Happy Liked seeing the SS's Razz

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
Joined
06 Jun 2011
Posts
4003
Location
Netherlands
PostedMay 22, 2012 5:55 am
vally_vali2004 wrote:
alpharex00 wrote:
vally_vali2004 wrote:
nice guys:D keep it up!  


A few minutes ago Tr4neRullez called me hacker+super hacker xD  
ohh u should be happy that he didnt made u Happy...ppl find easy to call someone who have skills like that...if u re looking for 1 v 1 announce me ( no ap )  

hereby i announce it Razz

vally_vali2004

Rank 4
vally_vali2004
Joined
16 Jul 2010
Posts
1701
Location
a crazy country callled Romania
PostedMay 22, 2012 6:01 am
zReflex wrote:
vally_vali2004 wrote:
alpharex00 wrote:
vally_vali2004 wrote:
nice guys:D keep it up!  


A few minutes ago Tr4neRullez called me hacker+super hacker xD  
ohh u should be happy that he didnt made u Happy...ppl find easy to call someone who have skills like that...if u re looking for 1 v 1 announce me ( no ap )  

hereby i announce it Razz  
lool why i wrote happy? i wrote another word but i think it was replaced...

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
Joined
11 Jun 2011
Posts
2318
Location
Istanbul Turkey
PostedMay 22, 2012 6:06 am
vally_vali2004 wrote:
zReflex wrote:
vally_vali2004 wrote:
alpharex00 wrote:
vally_vali2004 wrote:
nice guys:D keep it up!  


A few minutes ago Tr4neRullez called me hacker+super hacker xD  
ohh u should be happy that he didnt made u Happy...ppl find easy to call someone who have skills like that...if u re looking for 1 v 1 announce me ( no ap )  

hereby i announce it Razz  
lool why i wrote happy? i wrote another word but i think it was replaced...  


You mean, qay?

need awesome siggy?:Rex's siggy shop LuckyBox

vally_vali2004

Rank 4
vally_vali2004
Joined
16 Jul 2010
Posts
1701
Location
a crazy country callled Romania
PostedMay 22, 2012 6:09 am
alpharex00 wrote:
vally_vali2004 wrote:
zReflex wrote:
vally_vali2004 wrote:
alpharex00 wrote:
vally_vali2004 wrote:
nice guys:D keep it up!  


A few minutes ago Tr4neRullez called me hacker+super hacker xD  
ohh u should be happy that he didnt made u Happy...ppl find easy to call someone who have skills like that...if u re looking for 1 v 1 announce me ( no ap )  

hereby i announce it Razz  
lool why i wrote happy? i wrote another word but i think it was replaced...  


You mean, qay?  
that happen to me a lot...ppl call me like that ...btw i like that we can not write those words any more

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
Joined
11 Jun 2011
Posts
2318
Location
Istanbul Turkey
PostedDec 21, 2012 5:59 am
I remember this Very Happy

need awesome siggy?:Rex's siggy shop LuckyBox

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
Joined
24 Aug 2012
Posts
1179
Location
inside your cooke xD Israel
PostedDec 21, 2012 6:29 am
alpharex00 wrote:
I remember this Very Happy  

u had ap armor ??

minime:3

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
Joined
11 Jun 2011
Posts
2318
Location
Istanbul Turkey
PostedDec 21, 2012 6:44 am
s3xyboy1 wrote:
alpharex00 wrote:
I remember this Very Happy  

u had ap armor ??  

No , gold armor only.

need awesome siggy?:Rex's siggy shop LuckyBox
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: