imunto

Rank 0
imunto
PostedMay 20, 2012 8:14 pm   Last edited by imunto on May 20, 2012 10:31 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Public Voice Chat & More !

Come talk with other Lime Odyssey players !
Hey everyone , I thought they i'd be nice if i opened my Voice Chat Room too everyone so they could talk with other Lime Odyssey members . Currently my Guild Community is using this Voice Chat but we have a separate room for us . So anyone is free to come chat in a lounge with each other whether you have a microphone or not that makes no difference you can still type in the chatbox. The information you need on the Voice Chat is below , Its called "Raidcall" Im currently paying for a premium membership with them so I have premium account with more powers and benefits.

How too get on the Voice Chat ?

1. Go too http://www.raidcall.com/
2. Register an account
3. Download Raidcall by clicking here : CLICK ME !
4. Install the Software
5. Login with the account registered
6. Click "Browse Groups"
7. Now click "Group ID's" and type : 4269961 , Rooms called "Destiny Gaming"
8. Enjoy Chating ENJOY !

P.S. Members from my community are always happy too talk with anyone knew and have a nice conversation, so the more people that come the better i always say ! Thank you for your time .

Why should you come chat here ?

Well I'm currently paying for a premium account so the Room i made has more things available then what the regular rooms do . Im constantly adding new things and information about Lime Odyssey so everything can be found there and everyone can meet new people and chat there . For instance im making a Cleric guide since i play'd the alpha and know alot about the cleric and is advantages and disadvantages .

Helpful Guides & Links ?

iMunto's Cleric Guide - http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=13178679#13178679

(Coming Soon) Currently typing up everything and the will be posted on the AeriaGames forums in the general section of Lime Odyssey.
Advertisement

AriaSaitcho

Twin Saga Silver Founder
AriaSaitcho
PostedMay 20, 2012 8:33 pm
it's nice of you to offer your private chat, but there's an official LO vent channel. the info for it is here.

imunto

Rank 0
imunto
PostedMay 20, 2012 9:53 pm
I know but sadly this one offers more, while that is only a Voice Chat raidcall offers more things .

[Lime Odyssey] iMunto - Cleric/Tailor