imunto

Rank 0
imunto
PostedMay 20, 2012 8:14 pm   Last edited by imunto on May 20, 2012 10:31 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Public Voice Chat & More !

Come talk with other Lime Odyssey players !
Hey everyone , I thought they i'd be nice if i opened my Voice Chat Room too everyone so they could talk with other Lime Odyssey members . Currently my Guild Community is using this Voice Chat but we have a separate room for us . So anyone is free to come chat in a lounge with each other whether you have a microphone or not that makes no difference you can still type in the chatbox. The information you need on the Voice Chat is below , Its called "Raidcall" Im currently paying for a premium membership with them so I have premium account with more powers and benefits.

How too get on the Voice Chat ?

1. Go too http://www.raidcall.com/
2. Register an account
3. Download Raidcall by clicking here : CLICK ME !
4. Install the Software
5. Login with the account registered
6. Click "Browse Groups"
7. Now click "Group ID's" and type : 4269961 , Rooms called "Destiny Gaming"
8. Enjoy Chating ENJOY !

P.S. Members from my community are always happy too talk with anyone knew and have a nice conversation, so the more people that come the better i always say ! Thank you for your time .

Why should you come chat here ?

Well I'm currently paying for a premium account so the Room i made has more things available then what the regular rooms do . Im constantly adding new things and information about Lime Odyssey so everything can be found there and everyone can meet new people and chat there . For instance im making a Cleric guide since i play'd the alpha and know alot about the cleric and is advantages and disadvantages .

Helpful Guides & Links ?

iMunto's Cleric Guide - http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=13178679#13178679

(Coming Soon) Currently typing up everything and the will be posted on the AeriaGames forums in the general section of Lime Odyssey.
Advertisement

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedMay 20, 2012 8:33 pm
it's nice of you to offer your private chat, but there's an official LO vent channel. the info for it is here.

imunto

Rank 0
imunto
PostedMay 20, 2012 9:53 pm
I know but sadly this one offers more, while that is only a Voice Chat raidcall offers more things .

[Lime Odyssey] iMunto - Cleric/Tailor