marineiro

Rank 0
PostedMay 19, 2012 7:51 am

Is digging a less noble way to win a battle ? why ?

Or this noob thing is an invention of higher level players to not be betten by weaker ones ?
Is digging a less noble way to win a battle ? Why ?

Or this noob thing (sometimes nub - grrr...) is an invention of higher level players to rob from the lower levels the only way they have to beat the much stronger ones ?

Do players that criticize diggers abstain from digging ?

What is easier : to hit a player directly or to dig bellow him or her ? What needs more accuracy ?

Have you got my personal opinion ? Smile
Advertisement

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedMay 19, 2012 8:40 am
I have a strong opinion about players who complain about diggers. There are some weapons that are specific for digging and if you take advantage of that and the other player calls you a noob, hes just scared.

For me its not a less noble way to win. I don't know if the ones that complain about it actually do it, but probably.

And about difficulty, it depends on a lot of factors, the kind of terrain, what sort of wep you got, for example i was a laser guy, won a lot of battles by digging when damage was simply not an option, now im a nugget guy and i can't remember the last time i won one by digging. Its just a matter of situation, and what you got at your disposal.

swisherbear

Rank 0
swisherbear
PostedMay 19, 2012 2:39 pm
Digging is a tactic, its not noob, becuase there are Master ways to dig like have one player dig under another and then a player above to finish the blow. That takes practice and teamwork, so no digging isant noob, people just hate it. There are many ways to avoid being dug..like FLYING. xD but people just hate, if you are above a player and you hit down, (which is the only way to get to them) you will end up digging. But the point of the matches is to win, not to lose or make it easier for your opponents.

flames6

Rank 0
flames6
PostedMay 22, 2012 7:19 am
we high lvls dig 2 when we facing off against people our lvl,best way to dig is x3 +2 with nuke epic win,best way to prevent dig is to get lvl 4 pit then ur almost undiggable

"A mighty flame came from a tiny spark."

13GuardianAngel

Rank 0
13GuardianAngel
PostedMay 22, 2012 8:34 pm
Random fact: "Noob" used to mean a person who causes trouble and it evolved from the word newbie.

That being said; Digging is a legit strategy. No it is not "Noble" but when you are fighting a level 41 and you are 20 them killing you isn't noble either if you think about it that way.

Don't let people calling you a "Noob" bother you because I have won against a few people and they are like "YOU NUB!" anyway, even if I didn't dig.

A good hinit for digging: Use 65 degrees when killing an opponet when you are facing left and the attacks stay so close together, even at a distance that it helps with digging tons. it does not work firing to the right though.

~You don't inherit the world from your parents, you borrow it from your children~

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedMay 22, 2012 11:18 pm
Strategy.

But in a game like DDTank that doesn't match people with the proper level/power range, what can the lower level/powered person do? However, if it's the other way around then that's just dirty.

Hunter_Of_Myst

Rank 0
Hunter_Of_Myst
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:58 pm

no

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with digging... let me set it out for you a lvl 18 vs llvl 22 the lvl 18 would most likely be screwd. if the lvl 19 manages to dig his/her opponent before he/her dies we would win.b Y a thread... there's nothing wrong with digging
Its just a tactic

<a></a>

JohnnyNapa32

Rank 0
JohnnyNapa32
PostedNov 18, 2012 5:57 am
I think everyone has their right to dig, it is bad to be lv 18 and we play against lv 24

velvetdefaria

Rank 0
velvetdefaria
PostedNov 18, 2012 7:51 am
Digging is tactics.
:3
And don't mind them if they call you noob.
Win is win.
If they don't want to be dug, they can fly. xD

>.> And some ppls miss their opponent to dig a hole right under them (like the shell and dead bones place map. Idk whuts its called xD) Surprised So if they just think you're missing on purpose, you hit them down into the pit. o3o and bai bai.

alphatest7

Rank 1
alphatest7
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:00 pm
If you dig people do know its really difficult or impossible for you to kill them with damage.

I personally use dig to crush my opponents angle.

Being dug under is something you can avoid. So if you get dug under and dropped * cough * your a ***** idiot