Fiwi.Love

Rank 2
Fiwi.Love
PostedJun 13, 2012 5:24 am
Maybe I should post since I ain't going to move anywhere time soon.

SS:
(I have no comment here)
DS:
Minatsuki very good DPS output. Jerry26 is better than I originally thought, using AOE stun to hinder crystal capping and does a bit of DMG.
AM:
Kibummie is the only AM I've seen play. He knows his shackles but he needs more time to focus on the casting as well as not always using Magic Star Cannon to stun people.
There are up coming AMs and there is one I'd like to give a special mention but idk the name but they effectively used Sleep, blades and debuffs.
Demon:
Zelditch (Idk how to spell), he is one of the better demons, debuffs are well placed but needs to use the special one more and Fiwi's personal favourite *.*
PP:
Bom - Due to the a lot of weapon swapping
Umami - From what I saw before my mum cut off my internet was a really defensive PP using the AoE buff to -DMG and heals at a fast rate.
MYST:
toobored is alright and Stonewolf12 as well.
WL:
Godlike uses dat sleep hamma and dat DPS soooo high!!! But I bullied him Very Happy
Calia you are like \o/! You like to not give up and still attempt to cap the crystal even if you get ganked!
Temp:
Scruffy dat PVP set and dat AoE buff for all. The other temps hardly do it >=(
Advertisement

blitsz01

Rank 0
PostedJun 13, 2012 8:38 pm
SS: Gakkung , other OP SS left the bracket
Mystic: Arcanine
Temp: TFO, Scruffy
Proph: DrMegan, Bom, Umami, other Prop should learn how to support their team well
Demon: Vixie, Zeldrich
Archmage: Kibummie is the only 1 here
Warlord: Godlike, Lol Ape the monkey is getting there
DS: Azumi, Vizen, Jerry I not yet played with Mina so i cant rate her in 70 bracket

blitsz01

Rank 0
PostedJun 13, 2012 9:42 pm
i think 70 will be more intereseting since many 60 will join us and yeh right 71+ is so imbalance 71-85 lol,.. i will move there if that will cahnge to 71-80

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedJun 14, 2012 8:45 am
blitsz01 wrote:
i think 70 will be more intereseting since many 60 will join us and yeh right 71+ is so imbalance 71-85 lol,.. i will move there if that will cahnge to 71-80  

If you are level 80 - 85, 71 - 85 arena is the most balanced arena of them all. I wouldn't join 40 arena with a level 31 or even 35 would I? For 71 - 79 of course 80s and 85s will beat you up, but get 80 or 85 and you get access to quite a number of great weapons, which make the classes very very even. Please play the arena before saying anything about it. ^^

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedJun 15, 2012 5:32 pm
should 40 even count as arena though?

Treice

Rank 0
Treice
PostedJun 16, 2012 8:49 pm
Temp: Scruffy? I don't spend much time chasing these guys :L

Warlord: BioTech (i think he actually 1-hit me the one time >.> could've just been the lag)

DS: Minatsuki ~.~ always the pain.

SS: most of the ones that let me have it to no end leveled out o.o and i don't see many anymore.

PP: I don't join Arena enough anymore(mostly cause it never starts when I'm on[or at all]) to see if there's any outstanding prophets anymore o.o

Myst: i refuse to comment on my own class ~.~

AM: Never seen any of the outstanding ones that wreck a whole game o.o they all leveled before i hit 70 i guess.

Demon: as much as i hate the class >.> Zeldrich. takes full advantage of his skills (and staff), he casts and moves. Actually try aiming for him and he torture's you with debuffs while the temps come and save the day. x.x

that's my irrelevant opinion o/
And no :L 40's not an arena.

Fiwi.Love

Rank 2
Fiwi.Love
PostedJun 16, 2012 11:38 pm

WE NEEDZ MOAR OF THIS

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedJun 17, 2012 2:44 am
Vanilla is still around o.o? she levels slow or must be capping at 70 lol

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedJun 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Fun match was fun. Very Happy Keep posting results I like to see them xD

redshimizu

Rank 0
redshimizu
PostedJun 18, 2012 8:15 pm
I'm overrated e.o
And I don't want to rate people \o/
Just here to post pictures Dx It was like 5vs2 cause our Temp was afk for like 10 minutes of the game.