Razeekster

Rank 0
Razeekster
PostedMay 16, 2012 10:44 pm

This Game is Never Coming Out

I've given up on seeing this game ever released. Aeria Games gives us no news on it at all, and I'm just waiting for the "oops, we're cancelling this game in the NA like Korea" announcement and to hear 100's of players rage.

Am I being too negative? I don't really think so. Not after waiting this long just to hear the tiniest details about this game.
Advertisement

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedMay 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: This Game is Never Coming Out

Razeekster wrote:
I've given up on seeing this game ever released. Aeria Games gives us no news on it at all, and I'm just waiting for the "oops, we're cancelling this game in the NA like Korea" announcement and to hear 100's of players rage.

Am I being too negative? I don't really think so. Not after waiting this long just to hear the tiniest details about this game.  

no updates??
i guess you're too blind to notice this or this.

if i had to guess, i'd bet you're one of those who wants it released now and patched on the fly. i'm sorry that you feel so negatively about this game. as one of the (very) lucky few who got to participate in both alpha tests, i can tell you this: it will be worth the wait only if it's a much more polished game than what we saw in the AT's. given the changes listed in the first post i listed, it will be a much better game with those implemented. and it was already a good game, in spite of the bugs. have faith, be patient...

lkaos2

Rank 1
lkaos2
PostedMay 17, 2012 12:11 am
its not Canceled lol its Postponed know ur shiz o-o

Harmony Guild Leader

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedMay 17, 2012 12:16 am
Seriously, I'm sick of seeing posts like this... And I honestly hope they don't play, because they are exactly the lazy sobs that destroy a gaming community. Mods should just delete these threads. The info they want/need to answer all their questions is stickied. It's not even hard to find. We don't need all this redundancy. Or negativity.

delirium_

Rank 0
PostedMay 17, 2012 1:24 am
Diablo III came out yesterday anyway. And Guild Wars 2 is close to being released.

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMay 17, 2012 4:33 am
delirium_ wrote:
Diablo III came out yesterday anyway. And Guild Wars 2 is close to being released.  

Okay? It's not like it's affecting Lime Odyssey's release in any way.
People play multiple games.

.Felina.

Rank 3
.Felina.
PostedMay 17, 2012 5:04 am
Elizavetta wrote:
Seriously, I'm sick of seeing posts like this... And I honestly hope they don't play, because they are exactly the lazy sobs that destroy a gaming community. Mods should just delete these threads. The info they want/need to answer all their questions is stickied. It's not even hard to find. We don't need all this redundancy. Or negativity.  

Easy solution to the LO prob this rants is based on. Link them the thread that answers their question. We're all familiar enough w/ the LO forum to find it. If you have enough energy to write a rant about it, you have enough energy to post a link in the sb that has their question answered by a GM.  

^- You said this when I ranted in that thread. May not be a thread in this case but really?

@ Poster:
Please try to read the threads around the forum. There have been updates posted. You just gotta read.

RinCD

Rank 0
RinCD
PostedMay 17, 2012 6:06 am
Maybe the admin need to make a Topic, and make it sticky.
"The game won't be closed like in Korea"
and let's hope with that this kind of post in future will be ignored by most people.

EndlessLullaby

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
EndlessLullaby
PostedMay 17, 2012 6:10 am
Sure, it takes time and it's a little tiring sometimes
But there are updates, and i'm more than sure they're trying their best.
It's very easy to complain when you're not the one who has to deal with impatient people or system problems.. ><
It will come out, eventually. until then, we must be patient and wish Aeria Team luck.

NintenPyjak64

Rank 0
NintenPyjak64
PostedMay 17, 2012 6:33 am
RinCD wrote:
Maybe the admin need to make a Topic, and make it sticky.
"The game won't be closed like in Korea"
and let's hope with that this kind of post in future will be ignored by most people.  

anex DID make a post regarding this. This post was an announcement for quite a long time.

I am kinglucario3
My account was hacked, so here I am.