pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedSep 19, 2012 2:39 pm
When I had it upon installing WarenStory, I saw one big flw. Does not detect previous installed Aeria Games.

I simply couldn't make it see my Eden Eternal so I just dumped it.

Advertisement

ShinNoKabe

Rank 0
ShinNoKabe
PostedSep 20, 2012 12:54 am
if this app is going to be kept as it is then make it disable//close itself the moment we launch a game from it so it will not consume so much resources, it is still ok for the part when we're not playing any game, but adding a chat option to send messages to players who's ingame (like a whisper) so we can chat with those that are playing without being in the game itself... That's a lot of work I know with all the downfalls of the program right now but in the futere we can only hope ya can fix it and please do add a loot box for the missing games...

cookio

Rank 1
cookio
PostedSep 30, 2012 2:09 am

Link to game websites (shaiya) from Ignite missing

It would be nice if there was a link to the game website (Shaiya Phoenix and Shaiya).
This is link i would like to have in Ignite http://shaiyaphoenix.aeriagames.com/

The link present now send me to: Play game, Forum, or text in ignite.

The top bar would normaly link to games sites, but in Ignite that links to the gameinfo inside Ignite = no way to the game website from Ignite.

Tadas94

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Can't Login

Ever since Aeria Ignite appeared, I could never login. I already tried to uninstall it from my computer, and install it again several times, but it always shows me a blank page, nothing more...

I'll leave a picture of it. What can I do???

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedOct 17, 2012 1:19 pm
pervddl wrote:
When I had it upon installing WarenStory, I saw one big flw. Does not detect previous installed Aeria Games.

I simply couldn't make it see my Eden Eternal so I just dumped it.  

Are they installed in the default directory? Custom directories don't work right because of how Ignite looks for and calls them. If you reinstall the game through Ignite, it should work just fine Smile

GM_Hadouken

PostedOct 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Re: Can't Login

Tadas94 wrote:
Ever since Aeria Ignite appeared, I could never login. I already tried to uninstall it from my computer, and install it again several times, but it always shows me a blank page, nothing more...  

Have you tried clearing your cache and updating your flash/java? Ignite works similar to a browser window, so these fixes might help. Be sure to clear your IE cache too even if you don't normally use the browser.

On a side note, there was an update today at noon, please check if the issue has resolved itself.

Tadas94

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2012 6:13 pm

GM_Hadouken wrote:
Tadas94 wrote:

Have you tried clearing your cache and updating your flash/java? Ignite works similar to a browser window, so these fixes might help. Be sure to clear your IE cache too even if you don't normally use the browser.

On a side note, there was an update today at noon, please check if the issue has resolved itself.  

Yup, done that. It didn't work. I have even updated Ignite...

GM_Hadouken

PostedOct 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Tadas94 wrote:

Thanks for trying. Can you check here and using all the information requested in the first post, send in a ticket here?

Also, can you please provide the following files:
In C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games\Ignite\Data there are 2 .log files. Can you give us those or copy/paste the info from them?

Thanks!

Tadas94

Rank 0
PostedOct 19, 2012 8:39 am

GM_Hadouken wrote:
Tadas94 wrote:

Thanks for trying. Can you check here and using all the information requested in the first post, send in a ticket here?

Also, can you please provide the following files:
In C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games\Ignite\Data there are 2 .log files. Can you give us those or copy/paste the info from them?

Thanks!  

I don't know what happened, But now I can login... I didn't even needed to do what you said. Thanks for the help Razz

GM_Hadouken

PostedOct 19, 2012 9:02 am
Sweet!