Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJul 21, 2012 7:49 pm
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
After 3 weeks, I still can't log into Aeria ignite because it says system error.
Or system is busy.

What works for ignite?
Sod all?

What is the problem with ignite?
Check this thread.  

Could you take a screen shot of it and send in a customer service ticket?

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

How to take a screen shot and post it just in case you need this also.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1565867

Cheers! I hope aeria gets the issue fixed for you soon.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."
Advertisement

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedJul 22, 2012 10:05 am
Oberonu wrote:

Lol after two+ weeks of going back and forth with replys and SS's and waiting for replys, I eventually had an answer from the staff on here saying they were unsure what the issue was but they were upgrading aeria ignite sometime in the future.

"As far as your Aeria Ignite issue - we are currently attempting to
resolve this issue with a new build that will be released. In order to
gain a better understanding of your issue we will need to know the
Windows version and bit your system is currently running.
Also, please use a program such as CCleaner (www.download.com) to clear
your system of old/previous Aeria Ignite files and folders - this may be
creating an issue when attempting to launch the new version installed.
Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you,
-Team Aeria".

Replied with the info about my computer being new and all the details of the computers version etc, but hadn't got any response yet. That was last monday I believe. Not really bothered tbh, but if they can fix it like they said, then all the better.

Only have to type aeria ignite on the forum search bar to get hundreds and more responses about issues.

yngnoob

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 10:58 am

Logging in with Facebook on Ignite

Hi, I'm new to Aeria. I'm 'migrating' from ijji just like AVA, GunZ, and SF. I searched all over the forums and couldn't find my answer so I came here.

Am I blind, or is it impossible to log in to Ignite with Facebook? That is to say, when I open Ignite and press log in, there is no option for logging in to Facebook.

Right now I am typing this message and logged into Aeria via Facebook, via Aeriagames.com.

When ijji's Reactor program crashed upon clicking "Log in with Facebook" all I would do is log in to Facebook from ijji's website and load Reactor from AVA's orange "Game Start" button which would subsequently load Reactor.

I tried the aforementioned method, but to no avail. And I forgot to mention, I want to log in to Ignite to play Repulse; it's already installed.

Lastly, can someone help me, please?

Thank you in advance!

irina_zone

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2012 5:55 am

Ignite

I hate it. Waste of resourse and i can't start to play my favorite game Shaiya before i start this...IGNITE... Sad(((

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedJul 30, 2012 10:43 am
It would be nice if it was in a simple form of a dock and you can attach non aeria games to it. would be more useful for those of us playing only 1 game from aeria.

hamishmctavish

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2012 4:02 pm

another ignite fail

well 2 fails actually
it displays my AP incorrectly. it doesnt show a loot box anywhere when Shaiya item mall says thats where to get it now. plz when are you going to burn Ignite? it is a pile of w**k

ImTheFool

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2012 7:06 pm
Hello. I'd just like to submit my feedback on Aeria Ignite. While I find it cool that all the Aeria Games I would want to play are in one section, the launcher for Eden Eternal didn't even work when I tried. I had to fix it manually by changing the shortcut (both desktop and startup menu) it gave me.

I'd also like to say it's incredibly inconvenient to have to use this thing for the Eden Eternal Free Rewards. Some may say I shouldn't complain about a free thing, but now, the rewards aren't as accessible as they used to be. Previously, I could immediately open a browser on any computer and get my free rewards. But now, I need administrator rights to install this random program. Also, I don't like wasting RAM or having excessive things open, so I keep Ignite closed, but now I have to open it every time I want to get my reward.

In closing, I'd just like to say that I'm very disappointed, though not surprised, that Ignite is a thing. You can't all be Steam.

illestHype

Rank 0
PostedAug 02, 2012 6:36 pm
I dont think its the Ignite, but I downloaded AVA and installed it. But what I noticed was how fast it was to install. When I double click on my AVA desktop shortcut, it automatically opens Ignite. But at first, it said to download it. I clicked download and it " resumed " from my last download, which was already completed. Then it went to Install, it went fast again. and now when on ignite, it is stuck on install. I dont know if I explained that very well..

TymonTheThief

Rank 0
TymonTheThief
PostedAug 03, 2012 9:59 pm
My Feedback on ignite? Easy. Get rid of the internet stealing, silent forced install of akamai netsession interface and then I'd consider it passable at best. But right now... You do not pay for my internet bill, therefor you do not have a right to leech off it. And that's what netsesssion interface does.

CyberShot415

Rank 0
CyberShot415
PostedAug 07, 2012 1:32 am
What I do not like about ignite is this, whenever I try to login into ignite. All I get is a white screen with nothing on it. How do I fix that problem?