justover6

Rank 0
justover6
PostedJun 08, 2012 4:02 am
Please don't add this ignite feature to your games. EVERYBODY complains about it over hundreds of sites. And EVERY MMO site does the same thing you're doing; which is making you download it to play games. So people aren't doing it by choice.

There's no point in putting all of your start-up icons together because it doesn't do the same for other icons from different companies. So I will still need to click on individual icons.

The news and events tabs are already in the Updater browsers unlike some other games, so this is pointless to. If you are going to do this, cut out the flash and make it as simple as GamersFirst Live! it's simple and to the point without completely screwing up your computer.

And I always thought MMO's were one of the few things you played one of, with a couple of mistress games on the side(but not often). MMO's require to much dedication to be playing 6 or 7 of them mainly or going to events.

This system would work great for my ps2 with games I can be within 10 or 12 hours at most. But not with games that take years of peoples time.
Advertisement

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedJun 08, 2012 9:05 am
I cant even un-install it then re-install it. It wont update properly. Why do I need this to play a game??

mienoma

Rank 0
mienoma
PostedJun 08, 2012 12:13 pm
*knock knock* anyone there?

Seriously before adding something like this look at the feedback other places have gotten for similar things. Everywhere these types of things that this has been added has gotten negative feedback. (with the exception of steam since steam had it from the start)

Are you trying to get people to quit your games? adding extra programs that serve 0 purpose except to give people headaches does not sound like a good business decision. I wish I hadn't given into the Get a bonus package for trying ignite, it is stupid and my PC has crashed 5 times when ignite tries to load. (I just installed ignite today)

Remove this redundant program or at least make it 100% optional or I wont be able to play games here anymore, PC crashing every time I try to makes it literally impossible. Glad I didn't pop my conti before seeing as how it would have been wasted since I cant even get back on Shaiya.

Seriously, think before you act AGE, isn't that something your parents told you when you were like 5 years old? Don't force integration a lot of people don't like it. And when it is something are part of by choice, they don't like something or something keeps them from doing it, they leave.

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedJun 08, 2012 12:19 pm
From the interface standpoint its pretty nice.

Technical stand point i find it heavily unstable but it may just be me, if you try to interact with it to fast or when you launch games sometimes you'll get the "ignite has stopped working" error and then crashes the desktop. rarely I get into an endless reboot cycle

mienoma

Rank 0
mienoma
PostedJun 08, 2012 1:35 pm
Finally found out how to remove it completely and keep Shaiya working properly ^_^

kandidgrace

Rank 0
kandidgrace
PostedJun 20, 2012 8:08 pm
標hat is working for Ignite? Nothing. Its an Eyesore

標hat is not working for Ignite? Everything Smile

標hat do you like about Ignite in its current state? I like it when I can't see it in my programs list( meaning not installed on my computer)
標hat are your current questions or concerns?
Every time I start up Shaiya, that darn ignite thing pops up. Disable this
While active, Ignite messes up my internet usage... Fix this
To fully encompass my concerns, I mean to say that I would really like to have this Ignite or any similar software to be optional. I say this because I would say NO I don't want it. DELETED

標hat would you like to see added to Ignite? The ability to remove it from my computer and still play the games I want...

hamishmctavish

Rank 0
PostedJul 18, 2012 7:11 pm

IGNITE IS...

As usefull as a brick window

azurewiler

Rank 0
PostedJul 19, 2012 9:57 pm
I can't even come back to play because Ignite wont even start!

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJul 21, 2012 1:23 am
My general assessment is better than EA Origin client by leaps and bounds, similar level to the Steam Client.

It does need some help though that if you launch an aeria game, it doesn't automatically open up the Ignite program. The Ignite program should still remain running behind the scenes and not constantly up and in the forefront on everything unless the player opens it. Similar to the Steam Client does. Having to constantly close the aeria ignite interaction screen a lot when playing pc games gets frustrating.

You also should add the ability to where you can login to aeria's web based games from aeria ignite and choose the browser you wish to use, whether IE, Firefox, Chrome, and so forth. Skips the constant logging in and one can leave the aeria ignite running behind the scene until they need to login. Cheers!

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedJul 21, 2012 8:47 am
After 3 weeks, I still can't log into Aeria ignite because it says system error.
Or system is busy.

What works for ignite?
Sod all?

What is the problem with ignite?
Check this thread.

-Retired.