LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedMay 18, 2012 10:09 am
Hello dear moose and welcome back Smile

With regard to ignite we did discuss this in LC forums and I will repeat what I said there.
I do not want this forced upon me. I do want to use LC download on site as have never had any issues with it and much prefer using it rather than alternate downloads. However I want the option to download my game without ignite.

Advertisement

thomasmsmith

Rank 0
PostedMay 27, 2012 1:17 am
What is working for Ignite?
Other than launching when I want to play a game, nothing else I see works

What is not working for Ignite?
I don't know about the rest of Ignite because I can't even log in on it. Once I click the login button, it does nothing.

What do you like about Ignite in its current state?
In it's current state, it's been more dead weight than a program, and it's required now to play any game?

What are your current questions or concerns?
My favorite game to play on Aeria Games is Eden Eternal. However, before I could play it, I had to lower my sound card to a lower application just so I didn't hear the skippings going on in the sound. Plus, I have to lower the quality for best performance so I don't lag out. With the Aeria Ignite, however, once I head to Rainbow Mountain, it's unplayable because the lags expierenced are so bad that it freezes for up to a minute before my character moves one frame

What would you like to see added to Ignite?
If Ignite is to be required to used, if the bugs in the current state is not resolved, then you've lost me as a customer. What's the point in using Aeria Games if Ignite prevents me from playing it smoothly?

hamishmctavish

Rank 0
PostedMay 27, 2012 10:20 am

ignite is rubbish

it is annoying and intrusive. i didnt need it b4 so why do i need it now? i cant play shaiya without it and when i want to load up shaiya, ignite loads up. if i wanted ignite i would load it. dont waste your time and money on it. fix your glitchy games instead.....

pixie1983

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2012 1:06 am

hate it

ignite
I think it was a great concept if it would do what i want it to do i cant add anymore games i msg support about it three times and which the first time was no help havent heard back from the other two times i download DOMO i installed it cant play no error just wont come on grand fantasia worked fine when i download and installed it before ignite i actually deleted it and ofcourse its back cause of the new game i wanted to try

2 suggestions
one get rid of it
two think of a way it could be easier to download and play any games

kblitzko

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Seriously?

So I needed to re-install Shaiya on my computer after having to do a wipe...and what do I see? Having to have Ignite to play. I do not want to play Last Chaos (which I tried and didn't like)....I do not want to play WolfTeam or any other game. I just want to click my Shaiya icon and it go straight to the Shaiya launcher. I left another MMO for the very same thing that's being done here. Shameful.

STING3RZ

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Needs Autodetect of games we already play.

I play multiple Aeria games and launch them independently. If I have to launch each game with Ignite, this means I have to download the game again.

This is not efficient at all due to the fact that I pay for every mb of data that is used. So now I have to download the games again in order to play them.

It should have a config file that allows us to modify to input the location of already installed games.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedMay 30, 2012 7:54 pm
omg i hate ignite with a passion.... fortunately i was able to delete it and keep my game running.

idk. it just massively slows down my comp and is a plain hassle for me.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

thomasmsmith

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2012 11:17 pm
I know exactly how you feel. before ignite had to deal with a lag every now and then. now with the ignite, my controls now have a delayed reaction in the game, as well as clicking and battles. i die while mashing on a button for pete's sakes! Aeria games, i know this is just a new feature, but with out of date computers such as mine can not run the games thoroughly because of the addtion to the ignte due to it filling more memory and causing games to slow down or not function properly. for now, i'm done with aeria games until a while, let ignite either be removed or improve. if neither is the case, then i'll send a ticket of removal of various accounts that belong to me and take my entertainment elsewhere. this is a serious issue to all of us. to those who see no problem in it, well, kudos to you, but for mee i can't handle it, as many others.

blaedz

Rank 0
blaedz
PostedJun 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Ignite the Ignter on Ignite and blow it up

Ignite
Ignite is redundant software just adding to a lack of end-user resources. Please remove this poop as we already had all it affords on the website.

Kussnuss

Rank 0
Kussnuss
PostedJun 06, 2012 6:07 am

I hate it!

I hate ignite. I needed to DL Shaiya again on my comp cause i made it new. And then Ignite was directly on it too. Without Ignite i cant play Shaiya. It´s annoying!
It starts when i boot my PC. Slows it down. But when i dont got it running i cant play Shaiya.

Sucks bad! I just wanna click on my Shaiya icon and play. Nothing more >.<