SnowyEmpress

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2012 11:33 pm
For me it's Knight, it may not be the "strongest" in the PvP circles by and large (mages/ranged kill us way too easy seems like) but I don't like to PvP anyways.

I like it because I like to PvE and go dungeon and be able to take a hit and get up front in the battle. (I play a Tank Hybrid)
It also lets me be more flexible to help guild members with their dungeon, ladder and whatnot, makes me feel good to be able to protect the "squishie" guys. XD

All it all, it's up to your preference of playing. If you like to solo dungeons, play something more on the defense side like a knight, if you wanna PvP, probably should go with a mage, rogue, or a blood priest.
Rangers I don't know much about to be honest.
Advertisement

kucipa

Rank 0
PostedSep 04, 2012 12:56 am
All class is good if u not lack of Soul especially in this game. Even tho ur lvl 100 scion but u lack of soul u still squishy.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

kucipa

Rank 0
PostedSep 04, 2012 12:59 am
All class is good if u not lack of Soul especially in this game. Even tho ur lvl 100 scion but u lack of soul u still squishy.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

kleyse222

Rank 0
kleyse222
PostedSep 17, 2012 11:09 pm
Cerv, some ppl can get a really good character without spending money from their own pockets. Yes spending Ap has its benefits but it doesnt mean that your player will be the best.

On the topic at hand, i think that your choice of a character depends on what you like. Try them all and and them go with the one you feel is best. Personally, I am a mage in game, but I think a priest is nice because the have an hp and mp re-gen and a lot of nice buffs not only for themselves but that other players can benefit from. I also like knights and rouges. I have not yet had the opportunity to try a ranger but i think that should be interesting as well.
Cervios wrote:
Whichever one has the most AP spent on it.  

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedSep 18, 2012 6:11 am
kleyse222 wrote:
Cerv, some ppl can get a really good character without spending money from their own pockets. Yes spending Ap has its benefits but it doesnt mean that your player will be the best.

On the topic at hand, i think that your choice of a character depends on what you like. Try them all and and them go with the one you feel is best. Personally, I am a mage in game, but I think a priest is nice because the have an hp and mp re-gen and a lot of nice buffs not only for themselves but that other players can benefit from. I also like knights and rouges. I have not yet had the opportunity to try a ranger but i think that should be interesting as well.
Cervios wrote:

0o0o0o0 I didnt know you can have a good character without spending a lot of AP like me or Drag... oh wait...

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

RayMozuka

Rank 0
RayMozuka
PostedSep 18, 2012 6:17 am
Guys, guys.. The best class is Rogue... FTW. Very Happy

kleyse222

Rank 0
kleyse222
PostedSep 18, 2012 8:53 am   Last edited by kleyse222 on Sep 18, 2012 12:17 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Comment removed

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedSep 18, 2012 10:42 am
kleyse222 wrote:
Cervios wrote:
kleyse222 wrote:

Cervios wrote:

0o0o0o0 I didnt know you can have a good character without spending a lot of AP like me or Drag... oh wait...  

If you actually read what I typed, I said that spending AP does have its benefits and that you can have a good character without spending, I didnt say that it would be the best most powerful. So please, step off your high horse because what I said was not meant for you sarcasm or snobbery, it was stated as an opinion. If you do not agree that is fine, but do not belittle other players in the process. Thank you  

I was using sarcasm because you stated something that I obviously know considering myself or Drag havent spent much and have some of the stronger chars on the server. Just sayin stating the obvious to me is kinda pointless o.0

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedSep 18, 2012 11:32 am
People, if we can't have a civilized conversation, then I highly suggest you refrain from posting. A discussion of different viewpoints can be had in a non-inflammatory manner, and I suggest you do so. Thank you.

kleyse222

Rank 0
kleyse222
PostedSep 18, 2012 12:19 pm
GMZeal wrote:
People, if we can't have a civilized conversation, then I highly suggest you refrain from posting. A discussion of different viewpoints can be had in a non-inflammatory manner, and I suggest you do so. Thank you.  

I apologize, I was trying to hold a civilized conversation but it did not turn out that way. I was not trying to cause an argument