Author Message

11JUNIOR11

Rank 3
11JUNIOR11
Joined
25 Jun 2009
Posts
1008
Location
United States
PostedMay 15, 2012 8:07 pm

PLZ READ LOL

2 Boys siting in a bench at the park.
A girl walks past by them.
Boy 1:Ima ask her out.
Boy 2: no i am!
Both buys turn wolf and rush at her.
Girl Stuns them with ESTR Flame gun.
Boy 1: Date me im "General of The Army"
Boy 2:.....
Girl: WOW, no way sure !
Boy 1: jejeje "Troll Face"
Boy 2:im Sgt Major but 74% hs...
Girl: Forget the general your going to be my shot in HeadShot.

~Last lil Twist~
Boy 2 is in EarthFamily and then the girl also joins who is 72% hs.
Boy 1: OMFG OWKOROWKRWOKW, stupid elwcri and ap only get me 23 % hs but 56% wolf..
Girl:"Learn From The Best,To be the Best"-GoldDragon.
Advertisement

RedCaesarX

Rank 2
RedCaesarX
Joined
17 Jan 2012
Posts
698
Location
Ponyville, Equestria United Kingdom
PostedMay 15, 2012 8:14 pm
Title epic lol.
PS For stories or short stories its best if u get a book.

Mrki

Rank 2
Mrki
Joined
08 Jan 2008
Posts
462
Location
Croatia
PostedMay 16, 2012 12:09 am
Haha Smile Nice story! You're gifted Very Happy

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
Joined
29 Feb 2012
Posts
2446
Location
In Portugal
PostedMay 16, 2012 3:02 am
Funny reading, that's the truth if you had a life in WolfTeam :3 You should've posted this in Writing Section tho Wink

thabaoss2

Rank 0
thabaoss2
Joined
30 Apr 2012
Posts
106
Location
Pörtom Finland
PostedMay 16, 2012 5:50 am
haha awesome:D

Posted By Aeria Mobile

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
Joined
13 Nov 2009
Posts
1870
Location
Melbourne Australia
PostedMay 16, 2012 8:12 am
Haha! Very nice story my bro! Hope to read more of your fascinating stories Cool

ella.siya

Rank 3
ella.siya
Joined
22 Jun 2010
Posts
1564
Location
Somewhere over the rainbow , Romania
PostedMay 17, 2012 2:09 am
Dubblew wrote:
Funny reading, that's the truth if you had a life in WolfTeam :3 You should've posted this in Writing Section tho Wink  


"a life" and "wolfteam" ? really? XD

thabaoss2

Rank 0
thabaoss2
Joined
30 Apr 2012
Posts
106
Location
Pörtom Finland
PostedMay 17, 2012 2:21 am
haha yea i know Very Happy

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
Joined
29 Feb 2012
Posts
2446
Location
In Portugal
PostedMay 17, 2012 3:27 am
ella.siya wrote:
Dubblew wrote:
Funny reading, that's the truth if you had a life in WolfTeam :3 You should've posted this in Writing Section tho Wink  


"a life" and "wolfteam" ? really? XD  
Pro, I know right? :3

ella.siya

Rank 3
ella.siya
Joined
22 Jun 2010
Posts
1564
Location
Somewhere over the rainbow , Romania
PostedMay 17, 2012 11:18 am
Dubblew wrote:
ella.siya wrote:
Dubblew wrote:
Funny reading, that's the truth if you had a life in WolfTeam :3 You should've posted this in Writing Section tho Wink  


"a life" and "wolfteam" ? really? XD  
Pro, I know right? :3  


More like impossible XD

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: