demydoodle

Rank 0
demydoodle
PostedMay 14, 2012 6:42 pm

<Supernovas> Guild Recruiting.

Take a look :].
Hey guys, DarkDemy here :]

Started up a guild few days ago called Supernovas and thought it'd be a good idea to post here see if anyone is interested. Got 23 people in the guild so far and wanting more to join in our adventure of Grand Fantasia.

We are an easy going clan right now, probably think a few things up later when we get more active players and so on (like PvP, Dungeon Runs that sorta thing). We help out when we can with what we can i.e boss kills, quests, questions and places to level or get gold. Being new to the game myself there is things I will not know but can always try find out for you if I can Smile

Only thing I could ask from people willing to join is, being able to speak English (I know it sounds harsh but it'd be better if everyone understood what people were talking about), be active (if you have work, school, college, university then that's fine be on when you can). Do guild quests when you can even if its one or two every so often, it's the little things that help.

I myself am from the UK (United Kingdom) so time zones will be different for people but usually doesn't stop me being on from 1pm -> 5am ^ ^ so if you're interested reply here, PM Me on the forums or try get a hold of me in-game Smile

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Demy.
Advertisement

demydoodle

Rank 0
demydoodle
PostedMay 23, 2012 2:02 am

Update on Guild

*bump*
The guild itself is coming along better than expected, although no interest's have been found here I am still keeping it open and still looking for more members :]!

We are now a level 3 guild with an active amount of friendly fun random but helpful people :], still taking on any level or classes that wish to join and doesn't matter where you're from either but being able to speak english would be helpful!. If you're new and want a friendly environment to be a part of or if you're a higher level (Highest we have right now is 43 but rapidly leveling) then your experience will be much appreciated ^.^

Few changes that have been made:

Leader is now OniGiri (My Berserker)
We have 74 people in the guild out of 100 and gradually reaching level 4!
People have started taking a bigger interest in this guild as it has rapidly grown in the past week from an active about 7 people to a really good amount of active players.

If you're interested in joining at all then you can whisper anyone you see with <Supernovas> as anyone can recruit at the moment. We are on the List of Guilds you can join or Mail myself (OniGiri) or add me to friends list and whisper me when I am online, or obviously you can just leave your game-name down below and I will get in touch with you when online :]!

Hopefully see you some new faces soon around in the guild !!

Kitsu_Chibi

Rank 0
Kitsu_Chibi
PostedJun 07, 2012 5:41 am

not gonna b in game 4 a while

My computer's crapped out on me, so im not gonna b in game for a while.
ShuBao

nvm its working now ^^

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Darkcamzy12

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Drain :c

I miss this guild :c

Coryal

Rank 0
Coryal
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:23 pm