Blade_Masterz

Rank 0
Blade_Masterz
PostedMay 14, 2012 8:06 am

VIP Membership [Will Stack]

VIP membership in Crystal Saga.
Here's a question I'm curious about. If my VIP membership still haven't runs out and I purchase a new VIP membership, will my VIP continue for another month ?
Advertisement

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedMay 14, 2012 9:00 am
It should continue for another month, if im correct.

JoeAuriun

Rank 0
JoeAuriun
PostedMay 17, 2012 9:34 am
That's a good question, I asked this and a fellow member told me no. Although, if you do have any problems then just submit a ticket; you paid for it and you should expect it.

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedMay 19, 2012 6:46 pm
I would think that the VIP time would stack. In all other browser games, VIP stacks and there are monthly awards for having VIP, so I don't see why it wouldn't.

Amugi

Aeria: Product Manager
Amugi
PostedMay 30, 2012 4:45 pm
Sai5sai wrote:
I would think that the VIP time would stack. In all other browser games, VIP stacks and there are monthly awards for having VIP, so I don't see why it wouldn't.  

The VIP will stack and we are asking the developer to add in some kind of indication to the purchase screen. If you are curious about your VIP length, feel free to ask GMs to check it for you.

Smile

Blade_Masterz

Rank 0
Blade_Masterz
PostedJun 01, 2012 6:28 am
Amugi wrote:
Sai5sai wrote:

The VIP will stack and we are asking the developer to add in some kind of indication to the purchase screen. If you are curious about your VIP length, feel free to ask GMs to check it for you.

Smile  

Well, thanks for replying this Smile I'm looking forward to the indication and I hope the developer could add in a small little (probably tab in game), that will show the length of your VIP.

Blade_Masterz

Rank 0
Blade_Masterz
PostedJun 01, 2012 9:43 am
Here's another question (just to confirm), if I bought my VIP at 5th May and bought another VIP at (let's say) 2nd Jun, when will my VIP ended? Or should I just wait it ended then only bought another one?

Wolfmandave

Rank 0
Wolfmandave
PostedJun 12, 2012 11:43 am
5th of july as its then been 2 months Wink