GMNyago

GameMaster: USA
GMNyago
PostedMay 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Advanced Guild Guide

for those interested in leveling up their guilds!
For all those that are currently in Guilds are looking to join one here is a small little cheat sheet to get the most out of your guild experience!

If you’re interested in trying a guild out please refer to [GS]Kaine's guide.

**This guide is mostly complied of common knowledge and previously established guides and we just want to provide a consolidated source of this information to help everyone**

= Guild Towns =
Guild Town requirements are the following:

Here are the various benefits to having a guild town!

= Guild Farm Gathering =

Guild towns will offer three places for gathering materials for Racial Crafting.
For the full scoop on Racial Crafting please check Hyorin’s guide.

= Player Housing =
The benefits of having your player house in a guild town are the following:
Free to establish.
Houses do not have rental fees.
**The catch is that only those that are in a guild can access your house. That means no open house parties for our non-guild EE socialites**

For more information about Player Housing please check former [GS]Koager’s guide.

= Shop and Service NPCs =
As one of the major benefits of having guild town, this feature allows guilds to earn funds and Guild Fame. Guilds have the option of taxing for their offered services and with the right NPCs, a Guild Town can become a second hub for both fellow guildies and non-guild players.

= Guild Quests =
Guild Quests incentivizes guildies to cooperate as a team towards guild progression.

For more information please check out Edmondayay134’s guide.

= Statues =
Statues can provide not just a unique touch, but also benefit the guild as a whole with various buffs.
A guild can add two statues at Guild Level 4 and two more at Guild Level 6. Statues cost 500g each and the payment is via the Guild Funds. Unfortunately only the Guild Leader can access this feature and if once decides to make a player statue, the respective player needs to be present in the Guild Town for this to go into effect.

There are also statues that can be earned through various means and can be played at the center of town. These specific statues provide various guild-wide buffs, but please note that these statues have limited durability.

= Guild Fame =
Guild fame can be gathered in various ways. Using in-town crafting NPCs, utilizing the Guild Farm gathering, Guild Quests and more!

For more information please check bobbyarmstrong’s guide.

**For those wondering about a Territory Wars section - Considering that TW is so huge we will be addressing it in a future post. Keep any eye on the forums for updates!**

Advertisement

angel_baby01

Rank 2
angel_baby01
PostedMay 13, 2012 6:45 pm
Thank you for guide :>

Teamer.

Rank 1
Teamer.
PostedMay 14, 2012 2:18 am
Uhuh.

Are the Servers up? Check my Avatar.

narutikun

Rank 0
narutikun
PostedMay 30, 2012 11:38 am

Its ridiculous

Plzz make this change , its not fair to pay 10.000 golds to create a guild town when there are 50 guild towns already , sorry for the language but thats stupid doesn't make ANY sense and I have a doubt because if there was a change in the price it wouldn't be 500golds to 10.000 !!!!! That's not even a smart idea the stupid disadvantage of the first 50 guilds that have the luck to only pay 500golds to buy a guild town , and the others SCREW IT ISN'T IT?

Guys please make that change because doesn't make sence at ALL...
Thanks for the atention .

Smackstick

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2012 11:51 am

Raise Cost

Make it 50,000 gold to make a town and fix me up with a way to search through them. The thought of this guy above me getting a town scares me.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

wilma101

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2012 2:27 pm

guilds

guild ranks
how do i use the lowest rank in my guild i cant seem to demote people to it or when i recruit someone it puts them on the second lowest but not the lowest rank