Author Message

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
2038
Location
United States
PostedMay 13, 2012 5:50 am   Last edited by LittlexNeko on Aug 06, 2012 3:00 am. Edited 6 times in total

M&M Siggy Shop

CLOSED!




Name:
Quote/Other text:
Worker: Mathy, Mimi or Both.
Gender:
Image:
Pop out(Y/N):
Matching avatar(Y/N):



















*None; At the moment.*

If you want our original siggy shops:
Mimi & Mathy


Advertisement

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
Joined
17 May 2009
Posts
1961
Location
District Twelve Poland
PostedMay 13, 2012 5:54 am
♥ can't wait to see some requests :3

MatMar3

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jun 2010
Posts
4
Location
Poland
PostedMay 13, 2012 6:24 am   Last edited by MatMar3 on May 13, 2012 6:30 am. Edited 2 times in total
Name: Coffeina
Quote/Other text: ----
Worker :Mathy
Gender of the image: Female
Pop out(Y/N): Your type?
Matching avatar(Y/N): Your type?


Awesome siggys
Karma For you.

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
Joined
17 May 2009
Posts
1961
Location
District Twelve Poland
PostedMay 13, 2012 6:28 am
MatMar3 wrote:
Name: Coffeina
Quote/Other text: ----
Worker :Mathy
Gender of the image: Your type?
Pop out(Y/N): Your type?
Matching avatar(Y/N): Your type?


Awesome siggys
Karma For you.  


please give me your gender o:
male or female? it's very important x.x

Lumiere.Diva

Rank 1
Lumiere.Diva
Joined
26 Mar 2012
Posts
366
Location
Romania
PostedMay 13, 2012 6:34 am
<3333333
Name: Varety
Quote/Other text: Non audire ad musicam. Audire sonos. [Means "Don't listen to music. Listen to sounds." in a dead language] o.o
Worker: Wanna see what you both can do
Gender of the image: Female
Pop out(Y/N): Up to you
Matching avatar(Y/N): Yes please

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
Joined
29 Aug 2011
Posts
1317
Location
Liverpool United Kingdom
PostedMay 13, 2012 7:14 am
Ohh! Its good to see that you two have done a joint shop! I had though that your styles would go well together in a shop! Good luck to you. I think I will give you a request to give you a kick start and to help me get a bigger rotator!

IGN- Wolfric
Clan- Mercenary
Quote- You got skillz?
Render- Anime guy with white hair? Up to you.
Colors- NO PINK! No girly stuff!
Worker- Can I have one from each? It means you both get double karma!
Pop-out- Sure, why not! Whatever looks best.
Matching avatar- Maybe not matching, but one that I can wear for quite a while that will go with quite a few signatures- I will have two of these avys on from you two and one from another shop!

Thanks in advance, and good luck!

-Drako

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
Joined
17 May 2009
Posts
1961
Location
District Twelve Poland
PostedMay 13, 2012 7:50 am
Lumiere.Diva wrote:
<3333333
Name: Varety
Quote/Other text: Non audire ad musicam. Audire sonos. [Means "Don't listen to music. Listen to sounds." in a dead language] o.o
Worker: Wanna see what you both can do
Gender of the image: Female
Pop out(Y/N): Up to you
Matching avatar(Y/N): Yes please  



here my attemp! i tried something new >.< it's random.
mimi's sleeping atm, she almost pulled an all-nighter o.o





Code:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/mathina96/varety-1.jpg

Code:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/mathina96/varetyavi.jpg


Code:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/mathina96/varety.jpg

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
Joined
17 May 2009
Posts
1961
Location
District Twelve Poland
PostedMay 13, 2012 8:18 am
MatMar3 wrote:
Name: Coffeina
Quote/Other text: ----
Worker :Mathy
Gender of the image: Female
Pop out(Y/N): Your type?
Matching avatar(Y/N): Your type?


Awesome siggys
Karma For you.  


here you go o.o thanks for the karma <3


Code:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/mathina96/coffeina.jpg

Lumiere.Diva

Rank 1
Lumiere.Diva
Joined
26 Mar 2012
Posts
366
Location
Romania
PostedMay 13, 2012 8:20 am
Healer_11 wrote:
Lumiere.Diva wrote:
<3333333
Name: Varety
Quote/Other text: Non audire ad musicam. Audire sonos. [Means "Don't listen to music. Listen to sounds." in a dead language] o.o
Worker: Wanna see what you both can do
Gender of the image: Female
Pop out(Y/N): Up to you
Matching avatar(Y/N): Yes please  



here my attemp! i tried something new >.< it's random.
mimi's sleeping atm, she almost pulled an all-nighter o.o





Code:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/mathina96/varety-1.jpg

Code:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/mathina96/varetyavi.jpg


Code:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/mathina96/varety.jpg
 


My god...
THAT IS AMAZING!!!! <3333
Thankies <33333333

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
Joined
06 Jun 2011
Posts
4003
Location
Netherlands
PostedMay 13, 2012 9:26 am
cuz we dont have already way too much siggy shops :/

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: