nevermind13star

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2012 2:35 am

How can I get permision to upload EE gameplay footege

The titlesays it all.
So I want to do some EE gameplay for YT hust for fun ,but since game footege is copyrighted, I want to know is there a way to get permision.

Thank you.
Advertisement

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedMay 13, 2012 4:26 am
Aeria Games & Entertainment does not mind about uploaded footage content to Youtube for what I know of.

Amayaluv

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2012 4:34 am
Well , I would think they would not mind as long as you don't claim it as your game ;3 lol.

nevermind13star

Rank 0
PostedMay 20, 2012 3:48 am

Bump

Bump
Any more sure information for copyright. I have already recorded and render 7 vids of this Game?

ExiledMonster

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2012 6:58 pm
I'm pretty sure there are people making montages and gameplay videos of other games and the companies do not mind at all. So Aeria Games wouldn't be against the rule of people making videos on their game. But if you include soundtracks or trailers from THE game then you need to make sure you leave the source of where you got the content from.

lesleystar

Rank 0
lesleystar
PostedJun 06, 2012 7:16 pm
Ethically, it's the same as reposting things. Usually and E-mail asking permission as well as letting them know where, what purpose, and how long things will be posted. With this u are unable to be held accountable. It's always nice to give them a shout out saying who hosts the game, the dev (X-Legends), and ect. Better to be safe than srry. Give credit where credit is due....