RedCaesarX

Rank 2
RedCaesarX
PostedMay 11, 2012 2:44 pm   Last edited by RedCaesarX on May 14, 2012 9:40 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Second Encounter

RedXRobin's Second Encounter
Beforereading this is more violent than normal so if u don't like people dieing say and I'll have a lighter version made.

They had me training more and I now used a FN2000 F, M4 ST, Steyr Scout T and a QBZ 95.
My favorite was the QBZ 95, because of the accuracy.
Soon enough they sent me into another battle.
The blues(us) had info that reds(enemies) were going to plant a bomb its just there was two possible sites.
We split into three groups, one to go to Bomb One, another to Bomb Two and my group went after the reds themselves.

It was a War Plant and we went to the area where the enemies helicopter landed and some new person(also not smart so we nicknamed him Thicky) shot at the helicopter rather than throw a grenade like planned.

The pilot was alerted, as it did not hit him and hit a button before we shot him.
Roberts(The boss, he used an AA-12 which is like a full auto shotgun and he was in a white coat with a white hood) informed the other teams of the misfortune, and now that Reds would be on alert so we quickly moved along.

Hacker(named that because he hacked his weapons) was busy improving his FAMAS SL PX when someone shot his head open.
"Get behind cover! Tim! Can you see him!?" screamed Roberts.
"Yea! Inform Team Alpha they're about to be wolfed!"
Too late. They wiped out Alpha Team with a few wolves.
"Tim and Jack. Whip out your DSR-1. Then blast that sniper to death," ordered Roberts.
"No! Tim shoot him dead but Jack your the one with the DSR get over to Bomb One!"shouted James.
"THAT'S IT JAMES! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU CHALLENGING ME!"screamed Roberts.
Roberts drew out his axes while James got out a Gurkha Knife.
James quickly dashed in and scored Roberts in the stomach, chopping through the Kevlar vest.
"Argh!"cried Roberts.
James tried with a heavy to the face but Roberts countered and killed James.
Roberts got up and spat, then a sniper shot him in the back three times, so maybe it was multiple snipers.
"Stay down,"said Tim.

Tim radioed Team Beta to go to Bomb One,and to make sure they went in as wolves.
Then Beta Team went in and found out the enemy had lots of turrets set up.
"We will have to come from the top,"whispered Tim.
"Robin, your with me, the rest throw your grenades and try to shoot snipers, and above else, cover us."

Part 3.Part 2.Part 1
Hope you like it. Very Happy
Advertisement

DeathLichez

Rank 0
DeathLichez
PostedMay 11, 2012 2:52 pm
nice

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedMay 11, 2012 4:14 pm
DeathLichez wrote:
nice  
This.^
Keep it coming :3 Love reading these small stories Very Happy

dragonnxx

Rank 2
dragonnxx
PostedMay 11, 2012 4:58 pm
nice story Smile

RedCaesarX

Rank 2
RedCaesarX
PostedMay 14, 2012 5:07 pm
ty ill be posting part 4 soon. ps Rad ur rank 1 nao

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedMay 14, 2012 5:13 pm
By the way Red, P.S. Means Pos Scripto, that means after writting (it should be in the end of everything else) just saying :3

RedCaesarX

Rank 2
RedCaesarX
PostedMay 14, 2012 9:40 pm
Dubblew wrote:
By the way Red, P.S. Means Pos Scripto, that means after writting (it should be in the end of everything else) just saying :3  

I knew. oh i see why nao Embarassed