moonmoore

Rank 0
PostedMay 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Cannot Install Akamai when downloading Shaiya

As the subject states, I keep having this error as I am attempting to download Shaiya. I cannot figure out what the issue is, either. I have checked around to see if I could find an answer, too, but to no avail. Can anyone give me some possible solutions?

I am running Windows 7 and everything should be up to date.
Advertisement

night_24light

Rank 0
PostedMay 12, 2012 4:33 am
check here : http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1554107
i hope will could help you.

jovenemomadara

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2012 5:30 am

Re: Cannot Install Akamai when downloading Shaiya

Im cannot download shaiya usa he need AKAMAi im dontknow and im cannot download firewall please help me...?

kreezxil

Rank 0
PostedOct 17, 2012 7:33 am

Can not install Akami

Can not install Akami when installing in Aeria game
I've been trying to download "Born to Fire" myself and have been getting this error.

However, with some diligent research and poking around on my computer I discovered that what is really going on is that the installer is having issues attempting to download the akami distribution client.

I extracted the failed url from the log file on my computer and told my browser to download the client directly and then installed the client, agreeing to everything as usual.

Then I restarted my original game installer and you know what, it is now downloading, I have officially gotten past the "Can not install Akamai" error. And without all that other hoopla about going to the control panel and checking the firewall and messing with program properties etc.

And before I forget here is the link:

https://client.akamai.com/conf/install.html?file=installer&upload=true&silent=true

Enjoy!

saade.10

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 5:30 pm
sxfafasfasfsa