Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMay 10, 2012 1:19 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Jun 17, 2013 5:33 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Introducing Customer Relations Team

I am happy to introduce a new team to the Aeria community. This newly developed team will be known as the Customer Relations Team.

This is an internal team will be helping our Game Teams to provide the best possible customer experience. You may receive emails from them to gather player feedback on specific topics. You may receive follow up emails from them to ask about the details of a ticket, or a customer service issue. They may also choose to reach out to you using other communication methods, if they feel that it will be more effective. How will you know if the communication that you receive is real? Well they will be emailing from an @aeriagames email. They are also able to interact with you via PM, Shoutbox, or in Game if needed.

The Customer Relations Team was created to include seasoned former Game Masters with extensive experience in customer service. As a result all team members are aware of Aeria’s policies and procedures as well as having experience assisting players. The team was selected to have a broad knowledge of many of our games in order to better understand the issues that our players are experiencing.

Please be on the lookout for emails from the Customer Relations Team as they send out personal emails in order to gather important feedback. Your feedback is extremely valued and they will try to keep it short and simple for you.

We wanted to make this team known to Aeria players so if you receive an email from the Customer Relations Team you know that they are in fact a team at Aeria that you can communicate with and have no fear of them sharing any of your information. If you happen to be contacted by Customer Relations they really appreciate any feedback you can provide them!

Note: Aeria Games will never ask for your password. If someone does ask for it, they are not legitimate. Also be sure to always check any links included in an email.

Advertisement

Dakr Mage

Rank 4
PostedMay 10, 2012 1:20 pm
Glad to see steps attempting to move in the right direction. Hopefully this will improve some of the relations with customers.

Trollonix

Rank 2
Trollonix
PostedMay 10, 2012 1:22 pm
Sooo this is where Bella went I bet..... I would say impossible job until the management attitude changes.

Pimorez

Rank 4
Pimorez
PostedMay 10, 2012 1:43 pm
I can't wait for my turn to give feed back Very Happy

But I like the idea! Hope it works well Smile

dinosue2

Rank 5
dinosue2
PostedMay 10, 2012 1:45 pm
This is wonderful news Superman. Will they have a new title as well? Or also be seen as "Game Master:USA" in their forums tags/game stylings?

blaze602

Rank 0
PostedMay 10, 2012 1:51 pm

nice too hear

thats great
i think its a great what better way to solve problems than with feed back
be it positive or negative it all helps to better understand customers needs and wants
as for being a gm it helps if they understand the game so yes i am glad to see they are striving to improve a great game

just 2 cents

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedMay 10, 2012 1:52 pm
An interesting idea, I hope this is a step in the right direction for developing better community understanding and empathy. Too often it feels like the people on top (Superman and the other management) simply don't have any real care or concern about the communities that Aeria is home to.

Looking forward to seeing what impact this has on things.

<center></center>

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
PostedMay 10, 2012 2:08 pm
Great Idea! Very happy Aeria is going forward with this new department. Smile

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedMay 10, 2012 2:30 pm
Interesting... can't wait to see it!

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedMay 10, 2012 2:34 pm
This is great news Superman. A real move forward for the company. As someone who has an extreme interest in customer service, I feel this will be truly beneficial.

Thank you.