OrokanaTenshi

Rank 0
OrokanaTenshi
PostedMay 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Name too short??

Umm how many letters does a name need to be??? XD I've been trying and it cotinues to say too short

Advertisement

OrokanaTenshi

Rank 0
OrokanaTenshi
PostedMay 09, 2012 11:05 pm
Lol please help...I want a normal name...I've been spamming on it It still continues to say too short even after I put in a 20 letter name.....TT^TT

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedMay 09, 2012 11:14 pm
It needs to be 2 letters or more, up to 13.

OrokanaTenshi

Rank 0
OrokanaTenshi
PostedMay 09, 2012 11:35 pm
13 sheesh XD Thank you!~

Lol 13 is still short I think the game hates me..

makemeapoptart

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:12 am

Name is too short

....i just want to play dude....
Hey, someone please help. I have the same issue. I log into the game fine and it brings up the character creation screen, and when i put in my name, no matter what i do, it keeps saying name is too short. ?! I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling like 3 times already. I just downloaded this game yesterday and i havent been able to play it. I even tried to change the resolution in options, and that didnt work. PLEASE HELP!

criss8427

Rank 3
criss8427
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:34 am

Re: Name is too short

....i just want to play dude....
makemeapoptart wrote:
Hey, someone please help. I have the same issue. I log into the game fine and it brings up the character creation screen, and when i put in my name, no matter what i do, it keeps saying name is too short. ?! I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling like 3 times already. I just downloaded this game yesterday and i havent been able to play it. I even tried to change the resolution in options, and that didnt work. PLEASE HELP!  

First o/ start a new thread to ask your question (for in the future). Please do not necro posts, secondly as stated above by the GS,

It needs to be 2 letters or more, up to 13  

Your name can contain letters A-Z and any numbers. No symbols or spaces can be used, except for underscore (_). Sometimes your character name isn't available so if you are having further issues, send in a ticket or provide a screenshot.