Author Message

GMVert

Rank 4
GMVert
Joined
11 Mar 2008
Posts
2315
Location
Dynasty Warriors Online United States
PostedMay 08, 2012 9:48 pm

VIP Lounge!

Click here more info!
Welcome to the VIP Lounge!

***************************************

What is the VIP Lounge?
It is an in-game rewards system that unlocks specials prizes and packages to our VIP Players.

***************************************

How to I gain access to the VIP Lounge?
Step 1.
Click on the Shopping Cart icon to enter the Item Shop.


Step 2.
Click on the Star icon to enter the VIP Lounge.


Step 3.
Once in the VIP Lounge, you will be able to view the different lobbies where different rewards can be earned on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly and all the way up to Yearly basis.




Step 4.
After spending the predetermined AP amounts on In-Game purchases, you will unlock the ability to claim certain packages. You can click the Item Select buttons to have the prize packages displayed in the window to the right.

After that, the items will be sent to your account.

*Remember that the VIP Lounge only counts In-Game purchases.
Advertisement

thabaoss2

Rank 0
thabaoss2
Joined
30 Apr 2012
Posts
106
Location
Pörtom Finland
PostedMay 15, 2012 3:28 am
hmm pretty Nice:)

Posted By Aeria Mobile

zombieplayer10

Rank 4
zombieplayer10
Joined
29 Jan 2012
Posts
2697
Location
Dade city United States
PostedMay 16, 2012 9:14 am

Re: VIP Lounge!

Click here more info!
GMVert wrote:
Welcome to the VIP Lounge!

***************************************

What is the VIP Lounge?
It is an in-game rewards system that unlocks specials prizes and packages to our VIP Players.

***************************************

How to I gain access to the VIP Lounge?
Step 1.
Click on the Shopping Cart icon to enter the Item Shop.


Step 2.
Click on the Star icon to enter the VIP Lounge.


Step 3.
Once in the VIP Lounge, you will be able to view the different lobbies where different rewards can be earned on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly and all the way up to Yearly basis.




Step 4.
After spending the predetermined AP amounts on In-Game purchases, you will unlock the ability to claim certain packages. You can click the Item Select buttons to have the prize packages displayed in the window to the right.

After that, the items will be sent to your account.

*Remember that the VIP Lounge only counts In-Game purchases.  


So thats what G.S Venom meant by Unlimited ap 77k ap -_-
Wow what version you play?
Alligator DP set already in shop
Don't you think the prices in VIP shop a bit high for things not worth it?
Like try putting preistage package (spelled wrong)

garyvoon

Rank 0
Joined
04 Apr 2012
Posts
3
Location
USA Greece
PostedMay 17, 2012 12:28 am

when i go click the vip lounge thing cannot take

when i go clikc the vip lounge thing cannot take.the 1 ap thing why cannot get?

Aeria.North

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.North
Joined
18 Jul 2011
Posts
451
Location
Ledise, Litos United States
PostedMay 17, 2012 12:58 am
New VIP lounge is for First Time Spenders only as mentioned in the post here:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=13151831

ADRIATICro

Rank 0
Joined
09 Apr 2012
Posts
24
Location
Croatia
PostedMay 17, 2012 5:36 am
6 hours ago i bought armors for my character.I spend 3000 ap for that.
I go check and i cant take prize for first time spender in game!Why i cant?!!!!
Am I and when will i get prize?

I dont know what i cant do.......
Please answer,this is very important to me!

KinkkTalonz

Rank 0
KinkkTalonz
Joined
14 Jan 2012
Posts
116
Location
Magical Forest Woods United States
PostedMay 17, 2012 5:40 am
ADRIATICro wrote:
6 hours ago i bought armors for my character.I spend 3000 ap for that.
I go check and i cant take prize for first time spender in game!Why i cant?!!!!
Am I and when will i get prize?

I dont know what i cant do.......
Please answer,this is very important to me!  


If your not a FIRST TIME SPENDER ONLY!!!!!

Old spenders will not qualify for these rewards

wolfteamsoeyo

Rank 0
wolfteamsoeyo
Joined
28 Oct 2011
Posts
33
Location
Myanmar (Burma)
PostedMay 17, 2012 9:12 am

????

Today
I bought 300 ap for character box and 90 weapon jackpot twice and granade for 20APs.
300+90+90+20:500
And i go to Vip Lounge today and redeem the rewards:
Spend 1 AP and receive:
Robinson_A. XCR GL 1Day
Basic Wolf Strengthening item(Berserker) 1Day
Kate Blume 1Day

Spend 500 AP and receive:
KB-H01A Helmet 3Day
KB-U01A Vest 3Day
Kate Blume 3Day
ETSR-1 3Day

And i can`t redeem them....this is my first time...Why?--can i redeem them...
Must i wait and how long...
Please somebody know how Vip lounge work can you tell me...I want Kate Blume
Thanks!

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
Joined
22 Apr 2008
Posts
3187
Location
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedMay 17, 2012 9:19 am
its only for first time spenders. I.E. first time charging AP... is this your first time using a fun card/Credit card?.

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

sdeefffffff

Rank 2
sdeefffffff
Joined
20 Apr 2011
Posts
743
Location
California United States
PostedMay 17, 2012 10:48 pm
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
its only for first time spenders. I.E. first time charging AP... is this your first time using a fun card/Credit card?.  


For now it's for FTS's only. But there was a tierd spender the other day.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: