Author Message

K1LL4CL4N

Rank 0
Joined
04 Apr 2012
Posts
72
Location
United States
PostedMay 10, 2012 4:08 pm
GM_Geck0 wrote:
I would care for a new sig as well if that wouldn't be too much to ask for.  


you could save 15% or more in skill in 15 minutes or less without hacks!

Should be your slogan
Advertisement

ShariganXII

Rank 5
ShariganXII
Joined
27 May 2011
Posts
3666
Location
Team Solo Mid United States
PostedMay 10, 2012 4:17 pm
GM_Geck0 wrote:
I would care for a new sig as well if that wouldn't be too much to ask for.  

enjoy Very Happy

GM_Geck0

GameMaster: USA
GM_Geck0
Joined
09 Nov 2011
Posts
168
Location
United States
PostedMay 10, 2012 5:59 pm
[golf clap] thx Razz

DiehardCheese

Rank 1
DiehardCheese
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
218
Location
Koege Denmark
PostedMay 10, 2012 7:20 pm
Thanks meng, looks good, even tho it kinda just looks like a "overlay" + font.

Still better than anything I can do... I just figured out how to make that outline thing I had before.

</br> ^da bes

SiegLhien

Rank 0
SiegLhien
Joined
24 Feb 2012
Posts
7
Location
Switzerland
PostedMay 12, 2012 11:15 am
Okay, Mustache. Check. Disguise, check. Mm'kay.


Good day, My young gentleman in which I've never met. I would like to request a Signature of sorts. Something Touhou-ish if you ask but I would like you to add my original name in which I would presume you already know. You'know, the one where there is a I after the E. You have my sincere gratitude if you accept my request. Now, If you would excuse me, This fake mustache is kinda itchy.

ShariganXII

Rank 5
ShariganXII
Joined
27 May 2011
Posts
3666
Location
Team Solo Mid United States
PostedMay 12, 2012 11:57 am
SiegLhien wrote:
Okay, Mustache. Check. Disguise, check. Mm'kay.


Good day, My young gentleman in which I've never met. I would like to request a Signature of sorts. Something Touhou-ish if you ask but I would like you to add my original name in which I would presume you already know. You'know, the one where there is a I after the E. You have my sincere gratitude if you accept my request. Now, If you would excuse me, This fake mustache is kinda itchy.  


lol nice to hear from u again. drop by raid sometimes


SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
Joined
01 Apr 2011
Posts
2588
Location
DA CIRCUL OF LAIF Zimbabwe
PostedMay 12, 2012 12:33 pm
Meh, Raidcall refuses to work on my Laptop for some reason. Y u always go unresponsive?! Anyways, thanks.

DiehardCheese

Rank 1
DiehardCheese
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
218
Location
Koege Denmark
PostedMay 13, 2012 1:46 am
Dat sig. HYOUKA ALL THE WAY

</br> ^da bes

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
4106
Location
Koege Denmark
PostedMay 23, 2012 12:06 am
I'd like a cute sig with Tsumiki Miniwa in it :3

As you can see, my own sig is kinda... crappy.

Have it say Topiary or CurvedScissors, you decide

ShariganXII

Rank 5
ShariganXII
Joined
27 May 2011
Posts
3666
Location
Team Solo Mid United States
PostedMay 23, 2012 3:22 pm
CurvedScissors wrote:
I'd like a cute sig with Tsumiki Miniwa in it :3

As you can see, my own sig is kinda... crappy.

Have it say Topiary or CurvedScissors, you decide  



Display posts from previous:   Sort by: