...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedMay 08, 2012 1:34 pm

EP6: What changes should archers/hunters expect?

Share, Speculate and Discuss
Maybe there is another thread out there that includes some info on what general changes are coming with EP6 but I think it would be nice to try and capture the class specific stuff in one easy to find place.

To kick things off - I heard that our range will be increased.

If anyone has more please add.

Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMay 08, 2012 2:58 pm
it's still a bit early but some1 which has time can post a thread with class adjustments like new skills or another adaption on the mechanics like new lapis which can improve the archer/hunter class or not and ect ...

although you can try to gather for these information in the meanwhile too.
ppl is using google translator to "understand" such asians information about EP6 Very Happy

signature of xybolt

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedMay 11, 2012 2:24 pm

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedMay 11, 2012 2:52 pm
Well, check out for the new skills.
Your range buff will get a new level, so it's expected the range increases. Damage will increase slightly with the attack buff etc.
Can be found from Korean site quite easily.

cnctina2

Rank 3
cnctina2
PostedJun 27, 2012 11:41 am
Piercing shot will be increased to 5 sec to match stinger.
We will get a Hawk Eye that will give us 18 seconds of 100% evasion from mele attacks.
Str will add 1.3 to shooting attack.
AP shot and PV will have no cast time.
We will get arouse blow and wind spin to use with our sword.
and
We will have new mounts that we can shoot from.

This could be real or from a dream I had the other night...not sure Laughing

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJun 28, 2012 3:00 am
cnctina2 wrote:
We will get a Hawk Eye that will give us 18 seconds of 100% evasion from mele attacks.
and

"hawk eye" suits for moving objects don't you think ?

PV doesn't have cast time btw, only a too long cooldown for a semi-powerful skill ( if i look this skill in line with other classes lvl50-60-70 skill )

Making STR 1.3 is kinda giving archers an advantage because they can get attack from LUC while melee users don't.

For me, this class is fine, unless at the skills. It needs one or two more attacking skills.

signature of xybolt

cnctina2

Rank 3
cnctina2
PostedJun 28, 2012 6:13 am
xybolt wrote:
cnctina2 wrote:
and

"hawk eye" suits for moving objects don't you think ?

PV doesn't have cast time btw, only a too long cooldown for a semi-powerful skill ( if i look this skill in line with other classes lvl50-60-70 skill )

Making STR 1.3 is kinda giving archers an advantage because they can get attack from LUC while melee users don't.

For me, this class is fine, unless at the skills. It needs one or two more attacking skills.  

You realize my post is a bit toung in cheek right? I know all of this wont happen but sure would be nice if a couple of these changes were made for EP6.

Hawk Eye is just a name I picked, it could be called anything XD, the point is please give us an equal skill. I will gladly trade it for Soul Menace.

PV does have cast time and warriors watch for it and hit EE when they see me casting PV or AP shot (At least the good ones do and I can't stop the shot in time and end up wasting it Rolling Eyes )

Archers/Hunters have to use STR + LUC stats to get the 1.3 attack multiplier. Mele DPS only have to use STR which naturally gives them a 30% advantage for attack power and makes an equally geard mele DPS 30% stronger than an archer/hunter befere we are even out of the gate. I will trade my .3 LUC multiplier for a .3 STR multiplier any day of the week.