aeria.moose

Aeria: Wingman
PostedMay 08, 2012 1:26 pm

General Information & Support

Functionality

What is the purpose of Ignite?
  • To create a location where one can download new games, launch all games in their Aeria folder, and meet new people to get more involved in the community

How do I use Ignite to start my game?
  • You can start your game(s) in Ignite by selecting the tab on the left side of the client found under “My Games”. You can also select launch your game on the top navigation pane under “Games” as well.

Can I run Ignite by itself?
  • Yes you can! Ignite can be launched using it’s shortcut on the desktop or through the start menu. Additionally, ignite can also be launched through the Aeria Games folder found under program files.

How do I download a game in Ignite?
  • Select the specific panel of interest on the left side of the client, then click the arrow to the right of the game name to download it!

Is it possible to “search” my friends list?
  • Yes it is! You can find your friends on the right hand side under friends and messaging. When the friends icon is selected choose the + icon to search for friends.

How do I add friends in Ignite?
  • Have the friends icon selected on the right hand side of the Ignite screen. After conducting a search for friends you will be presented with a green + icon by their name. Select that icon to request them as a friend.

When I click a game tab, nothing appears?
  • This happens if you’ve already downloaded all the games in that tab!

I only see 5 of my downloaded games – how do I find the rest?
  • When in your games tab, you can simply scroll up and down using your mouse, or you can drag the scroll bar when hovering over the tabs.

How do I run Ignite in another language?
  • Ignite detects the language you’ve selected through our website. To change your language settings, go to our Website and click the language icon to the right of your username at the top of the page (you must be logged in to do this).

I received a code for Ignite. How do I redeem it?
  • First, log into Ignite with your Aeria Username and Password. Then, click on the AP button at the top right side of the Ignite client window to open a drop down menu – from here, go to “Redeem AP Code”. In the new window, use the drop down to select your event name, and then type in or copy and paste your code!

I used my AP Code, but I didn’t get any AP?
  • Your account may be suspended through Billing. Please send us an e-mail at http://www.aeriagames.com/contact and let us know your problem. Please also provide the code you used, and the time you tried to use it.

Technical Issues and Support

How do I adjust Ignite’s settings?
  • Ignite’s settings may be adjusted by clicking the GEAR icon at the top right of the screen. From there, click “Settings”.

How do I submit feedback or suggestions about Ignite?
  • Ignite’s settings may be adjusted by clicking the GEAR icon at the top right of the screen. From the drop down menu, click “Feedback”.

How do I submit bugs about Ignite?
  • Ignite’s settings may be adjusted by clicking the GEAR icon at the top right of the screen. From the drop down menu, click “Feedback”.

Ignite gives me an error when I try to log in, what do I do?
  • You may need to reset your password on the Aeria Games website before attempting to log in to the client. If you are still unable to log in to Ignite after resetting your password, please be sure to contact our support system and ask about the status of your account.

Ignite isn’t loading properly!
  • When performing a fresh install of Ignite, you may need to restart your computer. Otherwise, try re-downloading it from our website, here: http://www.aeriagames.com/ignite

Ignite is crashing, or causing my game or computer to crash.
  • If you are experiencing crashes or errors related to Ignite, please try restarting your computer. If restarting your computer does not resolve the issue, your computer may not support Ignite.

I’m having issues downloading Ignite.
  • If you are not able to download Ignite by itself, you can alternatively download Ignite by downloading one of our game clients.

I’m having issues downloading games through Ignite.
  • If you are unable to download a game through Ignite, you can go to the appropriate game’s download page and download it through our Website (IE, edeneternal.aeriagames.com/download)

My computer doesn’t support Ignite.
  • We’re sorry! You may need to simply update your drivers or restart your computer to get Ignite to work. If you are still unable to run ignite, please contact us.

I’m receiving lag in my game from Ignite.
  • Ignite’s activity is reduced while your game is running to help prevent this. However, some Ignite settings are adjustable. Go to “Settings” through the GEAR icon at the top right of the Ignite window. You can also close Ignite through your system tray.

My computer is running slower from ignite.
  • Please be sure that all other applications have been closed before running Ignite or Games. Like all applications, Ignite does require memory to run. Ignite does use less resources when running in the background of a game. However, you can further adjust your settings for Ignite to help resolve your issue. Go to “Settings” through the GEAR icon at the top right of the Ignite client window.

How do I run my game without running Ignite?
  • Ignite is required to run when launching your game. If you are having load or lag issues as a result of Ignite, you may adjust Ignite's settings by going to “Settings” under the GEAR icon at the top right of the Ignite client window.

How do I resize Ignite?
  • At this time, you cannot resize the Ignite client window.

How do I exit Ignite?
  • Ignite minimizes to your system tray when you close the Ignite Window. To close Ignite, simply right-click on the tray icon and select “Exit”.