redster311

Rank 0
redster311
PostedMay 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Character Password

Can u retrieve a character password? I havent played for some time now, and i forgot one of my chars pass. Is there a forgot password system in character password? Sad
Advertisement

Pudgeyy

Rank 0
Pudgeyy
PostedMay 06, 2012 10:54 pm
Yes you can retrieve a character password, but you will have to do this by sending in a support ticket, usually you'll get a response in-between 24-48h. Their isn't a forgot password system unfortunately - regarding to character passwords.

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact

redster311

Rank 0
redster311
PostedMay 06, 2012 11:12 pm
Pudgeyy wrote:
Yes you can retrieve a character password, but you will have to do this by sending in a support ticket, usually you'll get a response in-between 24-48h. Their isn't a forgot password system unfortunately - regarding to character passwords.

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact  

thanks! i just sent a ticket.

Cloudwatoka

Rank 0
PostedMay 07, 2012 2:32 pm

ticket

really ?
The fact that they want all of this information is a bit strange.

here is the reply they sent me

2012-05-06 17:52:08 Response from Team Aeria
Hello Cloudwatoka, Thank you for taking the time to email us regarding this issue. We require the following information to proceed with our investigations. It is VERY important that you answer EVERY question. 1) Your full name 2) The email attached to the account 3) An alternate email we may attach to the account 4) Your IP address (WAN IP ADDRESS) 5) The Last time you logged onto the account 6) Character information (names of all the characters on the account along with the gear and levels) 7) Where you live Cool Any AP transactions you made with the account 9) The name of the account in question 10) What does the account name mean/ stand for? 11) Country of origin this account was created in. Thank you, The Eden Eternal Team

really ?

sang06

Rank 3
sang06
PostedMay 07, 2012 3:06 pm
Answer the questions. There's no need to be afraid really, they're probably just checking if there was any suspicious log ins, but please, keep the ticket related things in the ticket.

What is signature, etc.

hummingkayls

Rank 2
hummingkayls
PostedMay 07, 2012 3:10 pm
That is standard.

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedMay 07, 2012 4:27 pm
hummingkayls wrote:
That is standard.  
This.^
Of course they'd ask stuff like that, you should answer to all of those questions clearly and if they see that you're the "real" owner of that account, they'll re-send you an e-mail so you can reset your password.

Teamer.

Rank 1
Teamer.
PostedMay 08, 2012 4:23 am
Huh. Just answer them, you don't have to answer them in FULL detail though. For example, you do not have to give your last name, as you may not want to for X reason.

Are the Servers up? Check my Avatar.

Helga141

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2012 5:28 pm

same problem

I have the same problem as you now though a problem is that I dont know my last log in date becouse I havent played in atleast 3 months I'm not sure what my ip adress is and etc... that is a little much ...

Mokomis Sapphire Don't let fear rule your life !

shiriin777

Rank 0
shiriin777
PostedJun 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: same problem

Helga141 wrote:
I have the same problem as you now though a problem is that I dont know my last log in date becouse I havent played in atleast 3 months I'm not sure what my ip adress is and etc... that is a little much ...  

You don't have to give an exact date, just an estimate, that's what I did, and for the IP address, they send a link in that question that sends you to a page that tells you what your IP address is, and as for gear and level, I just told them what I could remember.