JamrAxu

Rank 0
JamrAxu
PostedMay 05, 2012 10:06 pm

About Pvp40

Well, i going to try to explain the more easy way, because my english, its not very well

Just put a limit in pvp 40, talking like a normal player, cant buy ap, cant win the amount of gold some people here win, because really cant play the time some peoples do too, when i enter pvp 40 just look people who expend really wasted gold in get all +15, yea, they want it, they cant, i understand that, but really want to enjoy a pvp where all can have the posibility to win.

What happen now?, 5-10 minuts to wait a arena if dont players there, for what, to die so easy whit just note, 1 40 op player, who kill easy everyone, and what i get, maybe i dont know, new players lvl 34 or 40 players whit +5 +6 someones whit green stuff, results = a " good player " whit 50, 60 kills x game, or the 70% of chances all rage quit and get the game in 0, that makes arena 40 really boring and make that a nonsense, why if arena 40 its supose the easy first arena for everyone its the most dificulty to win and play even whit other people?

Yes, all said me now, yea you are a noob, go lvl up, dont cry, go win gold and fortify, but like i said, i only can play 2-3 hours x day, just for fun, i expect the coments too like " then dont play etc etc etc " in any whit problem explained, this my 2 possible sugestion:

1) Down the lvl of fortify at least to +9, for me preferible to +5, to make a even arena at 40 pvp, and make a fortify lvl restriction to people whit something more strong cant enter, that gonna make more atractive do it, and players who cant buy ap cards, new players, and people who cant pay for expensive stuff can play and dont feel the reject of that " good players "

2) Make a new arena for that players who have +15 and make them play in her fortify lvls, so they dont be complain about rebuy and remake all their weaps/armors who they so many gold and aps wasted, and make the no ap buyers/no gold stackers can have a even arena to win points too.

so this is my sugestion and i expect all have respect, but, really makes hard when u cant have the same teams and the same weapons/armors other peoples who have high lvls/ap buy, can have, but well i dont want to fight whit anyone about what they think about this, so this is my sugestion, thanks
Advertisement

InnocentCupcake

Rank 0
InnocentCupcake
PostedJun 02, 2012 7:53 am

eiubiqfoqwfq

Stupidest thing I've ever heard tbh, everyone rage quits :L But a +5 can easily beat a +15 with strategy, you just need to know your skills and what classes have an advantage and disadvantage over you. :p

And taking away priviliges will probably lead to Grand Fantasia dying, because most players buy AP, even if they don't they can +15 a weapon on their high leveled account and send it to their 40. So your idea is kinda flawed. c:

Achikoko

Rank 0
Achikoko
PostedJun 02, 2012 7:56 am

Re: eiubiqfoqwfq

InnocentCupcake wrote:
Stupidest thing I've ever heard tbh, everyone rage quits :L But a +5 can easily beat a +15 with strategy, you just need to know your skills and what classes have an advantage and disadvantage over you. :p  

To be honest, the 40 arena is the most unskilled arena there is. All you need is gold. To prevent unfair teams and people rage quitting level up. There are people who know how to play the game. Everyone has decent equipment, and your team will always be fair. It's just the matter of skill now.

<center>
</center>

InnocentCupcake

Rank 0
InnocentCupcake
PostedJun 02, 2012 8:49 am

Re: eiubiqfoqwfq

Achikoko wrote:
InnocentCupcake wrote:

To be honest, the 40 arena is the most unskilled arena there is. All you need is gold. To prevent unfair teams and people rage quitting level up. There are people who know how to play the game. Everyone has decent equipment, and your team will always be fair. It's just the matter of skill now.  

^coming from the person who's chars are all op :p

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedJun 02, 2012 9:01 am
in terms of 40 (gaia) its too easy , limiting anything is just bluntly unnecessary. for starters, i was there awhile as zerk. too easy. as +5 i could defeat some +15 with 0% strategy.
but I ended up leveling out of it because was too boring anyway. no kill or tactic from anyone really. so your point is invalid huhu
well for starters +15 doesnt add much dmg on lvl 40 weps. a big part of it is 8% stones, which are cheap, anyway.
if anytthing, 40 arena is a bracket to screw around in 'cause of how simplistic it is, what I mean

point is most brackets are just a playground, none skill or tactic needed to a legit extent

InnocentCupcake

Rank 0
InnocentCupcake
PostedJun 02, 2012 9:05 am
xIreRoll wrote:
in terms of 40 (gaia) its too easy , limiting anything is just bluntly unnecessary. for starters, i was there awhile as zerk. too easy. as +5 i could defeat some +15 with 0% strategy.
but I ended up leveling out of it because was too boring anyway. no kill or tactic from anyone really. so your point is invalid huhu
well for starters +15 doesnt add much dmg on lvl 40 weps. a big part of it is 8% stones, which are cheap, anyway.
if anytthing, 40 arena is a bracket to screw around in 'cause of how simplistic it is, what I mean

point is most brackets are just a playground, none skill or tactic needed to a legit extent  

your +15