Rank 1
PlaguedTitan
PostedMay 11, 2012 2:37 pm
khlieve wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
PlaguedTitan wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
khlieve wrote:
70 Stefan alchemy set, yeah tripples outta the ***, but no slow debuff due to PP fear spamming adds and pocket heals, buffs, pots... Would have been way faster timing the reflect (it pops once each 27-30 seconds for only 6 seconds) and use 60->75 2h swords...
With all those triples would have been around 35-60 seconds depending on the luck of 75 sword procs.

Nothing impressive tbh.  
do the above, and show me impressive 2 u  

i might give it ago with CSpots PP buffs dot have a lover with bfufs socant do that, probably gonna 1hit myself with reflect lol.  
leechsword + 70 yellow axe = u cant 1hit urself if u tried :C  

Farm SMF during weeks for those illusionary consumed nucs for my temp and I'll do it Very Happy
And again, is really easy to avoid reflect, lol just time it properly... ._.  

i need them nucs myself lol been alitte lazy farming and using leechsword doesnt always counter reflect and if i was gonna do it quick i woud use 70 set 65 axe 75 hammer

Advertisement

khlieve

Rank 0
khlieve
PostedMay 11, 2012 3:03 pm
PlaguedTitan wrote:
khlieve wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
PlaguedTitan wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
khlieve wrote:
70 Stefan alchemy set, yeah tripples outta the ***, but no slow debuff due to PP fear spamming adds and pocket heals, buffs, pots... Would have been way faster timing the reflect (it pops once each 27-30 seconds for only 6 seconds) and use 60->75 2h swords...
With all those triples would have been around 35-60 seconds depending on the luck of 75 sword procs.

Nothing impressive tbh.  

i might give it ago with CSpots PP buffs dot have a lover with bfufs socant do that, probably gonna 1hit myself with reflect lol.  

Farm SMF during weeks for those illusionary consumed nucs for my temp and I'll do it Very Happy

i need them nucs myself lol been alitte lazy farming and using leechsword doesnt always counter reflect and if i was gonna do it quick i woud use 70 set 65 axe 75 hammer  

What I'm saying is stop attacking while the reflect is up for 5-7 seconds, and, leech sword does counter reflect on a templar if you have FBS up, but that's not the point anyway.

89 Crystal Capper

PlaguedTitan

Rank 1
PlaguedTitan
PostedMay 11, 2012 3:24 pm
khlieve wrote:
PlaguedTitan wrote:
khlieve wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
PlaguedTitan wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
khlieve wrote:

Nothing impressive tbh.  

What I'm saying is stop attacking while the reflect is up for 5-7 seconds, and, leech sword does counter reflect on a templar if you have FBS up, but that's not the point anyway.  

i was talking for my solo and yeah i aint good at keeping time so i would end up 1hitting myself since i am a 75 wl who hits 50k+

khlieve

Rank 0
khlieve
PostedMay 11, 2012 3:40 pm
PlaguedTitan wrote:
khlieve wrote:
PlaguedTitan wrote:
khlieve wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
PlaguedTitan wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
khlieve wrote:

Nothing impressive tbh.  

i was talking for my solo and yeah i aint good at keeping time so i would end up 1hitting myself since i am a 75 wl who hits 50k+  

orly? dats preti h8 bic boi

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedMay 11, 2012 10:12 pm
khlieve wrote:
PlaguedTitan wrote:
khlieve wrote:
PlaguedTitan wrote:
khlieve wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
PlaguedTitan wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
khlieve wrote:

Nothing impressive tbh.  

orly? dats preti h8 bic boi  

soloed on temp using 70 sprite set and same weps. took me like 3mins :l

poloboiz123

Rank 2
poloboiz123
PostedMay 15, 2012 4:42 pm