ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedMay 05, 2012 3:13 am

Fastest barobaro kill ive ever seen ._.

1:40 sec for barobaro and she's only a 75 temp e.e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blsYvmwU5oA
i think she's using 65 alchemy set too. ._.

Advertisement

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedMay 05, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Fastest barobaro kill ive ever seen ._.

ttmxx wrote:
1:40 sec for barobaro and she's only a 75 temp e.e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blsYvmwU5oA
i think she's using 65 alchemy set too. ._.  

for a second it was going to be some epic solo....ehhh had a healer was lover buffed and had all the right dps gear. They probably would of killed them self without the healer.

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedMay 05, 2012 9:34 am
This is good, but I have seen faster...

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedMay 05, 2012 10:32 am
drakonusz wrote:

Vid or it didn't happen xD

Impressive vid. Lol looks like the pally knew thee works.. Embrace, Crit axe, triple hammer and Crit sheild. It's possible to do some crazy self damage with reflect when Embrace, Axe, LoC and -def proc together tho. T_T

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedMay 05, 2012 10:15 pm
evilishan wrote:
drakonusz wrote:

Vid or it didn't happen xD

Impressive vid. Lol looks like the pally knew thee works.. Embrace, Crit axe, triple hammer and Crit sheild. It's possible to do some crazy self damage with reflect when Embrace, Axe, LoC and -def proc together tho. T_T  
i dun even know what set that was :C. it was antistun yet max dps one QQ.

khlieve

Rank 0
khlieve
PostedMay 11, 2012 4:17 am
70 Stefan alchemy set, yeah tripples outta the ***, but no slow debuff due to PP fear spamming adds and pocket heals, buffs, pots... Would have been way faster timing the reflect (it pops once each 27-30 seconds for only 6 seconds) and use 60->75 2h swords...
With all those triples would have been around 35-60 seconds depending on the luck of 75 sword procs.

Nothing impressive tbh.

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedMay 11, 2012 10:21 am
khlieve wrote:
70 Stefan alchemy set, yeah tripples outta the ***, but no slow debuff due to PP fear spamming adds and pocket heals, buffs, pots... Would have been way faster timing the reflect (it pops once each 27-30 seconds for only 6 seconds) and use 60->75 2h swords...
With all those triples would have been around 35-60 seconds depending on the luck of 75 sword procs.

Nothing impressive tbh.  
do the above, and show me impressive 2 u

PlaguedTitan

Rank 1
PlaguedTitan
PostedMay 11, 2012 10:25 am
ttmxx wrote:
khlieve wrote:

Nothing impressive tbh.  

i might give it ago with CSpots PP buffs dot have a lover with bfufs socant do that, probably gonna 1hit myself with reflect lol.

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedMay 11, 2012 10:52 am
PlaguedTitan wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
khlieve wrote:

Nothing impressive tbh.  

i might give it ago with CSpots PP buffs dot have a lover with bfufs socant do that, probably gonna 1hit myself with reflect lol.  
leechsword + 70 yellow axe = u cant 1hit urself if u tried :C

khlieve

Rank 0
khlieve
PostedMay 11, 2012 2:29 pm
ttmxx wrote:
PlaguedTitan wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
khlieve wrote:

Nothing impressive tbh.  

leechsword + 70 yellow axe = u cant 1hit urself if u tried :C  

Farm SMF during weeks for those illusionary consumed nucs for my temp and I'll do it Very Happy
And again, is really easy to avoid reflect, lol just time it properly... ._.

89 Crystal Capper