astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedApr 24, 2013 12:11 am
1. when doing attribute points selecttion.. allow for a preview of ur stats as ur editing (so u dont have to set them in stone b4 u see ur stats).

2. allow for lower gears necklace/ring to be socketable.. only lv90 epics+ seem to be able to. be nice to have new gem stats in lower epic gears.

3. add new gems to menu of event master in tree of life. its only in starglade that i saw.

btw.. theres a typo on event master in starglade for exchange gems>shining>citrine.. says crit dfense.. not defense Razz

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedApr 25, 2013 12:26 pm
also maybe a way to perma mute game sounds? seems if i disconnect and it gets back to char select screen, the sound sometimes comes back on.. not too bad but if im watching a movie or zzz with musics on, cs comes blaring in ^^

Posted By Aeria Mobile

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedApr 25, 2013 3:30 pm
Sorry for the repeated posts.. ideas keep coming to me...

Make a way to show/hide the buttons/ displays on-screen. I use a laptop mostly when I play and my screen is only 15.4". The Quest Tracker, mini-map, VIP button, etc get in the way a lot or hinder my view (ie in seng).. as well as the Guild Boss button (and possibly Zodiac button, haven't done SotF yet) during Survival of the Fittest. Do to repeated wall-hugging, I sometimes end up clicking Guild Boss button and mess up. Be nice if the options menu interface (maybe) could be extended with these capabilities.

Also , if players are hidden, and you're in x level of Crystal Ladder, once you jump out onto the next level, players are still hidden but their pets re-appear; thus, you must show/hide players again. Doing this for each level (especially pre-level 32 for me anyways) when you're speeding thru the levels, becomes quite an annoyance to keep pressing the '/' key every level.

Also, not sure if this is a bug or not, but the mages Awakening II Ice Crystal skill (popsicle) has a slight delay before it activates, even tho the hotbar skill has started to cooldown. You can still be attacked during this delay, and in some cases, right after you've 'crystalized'. I've been killed after I've crystalized myself numerous times. This is especially painful in ladder beyond level 50 (for me anyway) when mobs can 0hp me in a few hits.

Anything else I can think of surely will be posted ^^ {:1)

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Gonzaemon

Rank 0
Gonzaemon
PostedApr 26, 2013 1:29 am

More space in vault
with all recent new content and new items we definitly need more space in vault ~ thankies

<a></a>

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedApr 26, 2013 2:06 am
oooh ya 3rd vault page.. maybe a 4th.. i wouldnt mind a few extra pack pages also.. afk grind overnight in heavenly (d good loots) and its full when i come back.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

feildmaster

Rank 0
feildmaster
PostedApr 26, 2013 3:53 am
astralkid0114 wrote:
also maybe a way to perma mute game sounds? seems if i disconnect and it gets back to char select screen, the sound sometimes comes back on.. not too bad but if im watching a movie or zzz with musics on, cs comes blaring in ^^  

Open up the "system" window, and manually move the sounds to 0. THAT will make it permanently muted.

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedApr 26, 2013 4:02 am
feildmaster wrote:
astralkid0114 wrote:

Open up the "system" window, and manually move the sounds to 0. THAT will make it permanently muted.  

ive tried.. still enables .. not often, just rarely xD

feildmaster

Rank 0
feildmaster
PostedApr 26, 2013 4:16 am
astralkid0114 wrote:
feildmaster wrote:
astralkid0114 wrote:

Never does for me. *ever*

Gonzaemon

Rank 0
Gonzaemon
PostedApr 30, 2013 6:38 am

Boss wait !

too long,too crowded ~
Scion are more and more common on s1/s2 and RB quest espacially Boss wating become crowded and are still too long to wait,such a waste to wait 1 h for a boss on 4/5 h playing time.Who didn't miss seng yet because of Ice queen beeing late ^^ ?

why not making spawn Bosses on diffenrent L ? mayby not all but at least L2 or/and L3,or changing the way to make it spawn : killing X numers of regular mobs or X numbers of elite,or make it spawn a 3rd time in day ~
ty

<a></a>

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedMay 01, 2013 12:50 am
feildmaster wrote:
astralkid0114 wrote:
feildmaster wrote:
astralkid0114 wrote:

Never does for me. *ever*  

ahh happens when goes back to the char load screen if disconnect :d