Farsightedwolf

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 4:14 am
~~~~~Suggestion specifically to aeria's crystal saga product manager~~~~~

when making any promotions, some of the promotions have had wicked items... others have not. heres a few things players do/do not want to see in aeria run promotions.

~DO~
Greater mount upgrade tokens
Morph crystals
Therion
Ethereal wings
Lucky ring (X-day)
Wheel of fate (X-day)
------- mount (X-day)
Dragon crystals
Unbound and bound sperion socketing rods
Soul Prints
Pack expanders
Soul shards
Shining gem+ coupons

~DONT~
Heroic wings
Mount upgrade tokens
Socketing rods
Greater socketing rods
Vault expanders
Chipped-Normal gem coupons

im sure almost all players would agree with my little list of do's and dont's and i encourage them to say so, so that maybe we can get some nice well-rounded promotions from aeria instead of the current average we get from their promotions like this current one they have "seiryu fly me to peru" which has encouraged me to make this suggestion, as its all over the place with rewards.

and one last note, mount upgrade tokens should never be used in promotions unless the promotion is restricted to a brand new server. they have an extremely limited use, and are very easily farmed in dungeons by the hundreds to the point in older servers players give them away for free, sell them to an npc shop, or simply just destroy them. they are nearly worthless
Advertisement

Farsightedwolf

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 10:12 pm
hide a players sperion and all pets when you click hide players

most the time pets dont hide even if you turn it off and on, and sperion never hide at all. aura's are bad enough since if u click the aura you select the player... least hide sperions they dont need to always be seen

blossom_88

Rank 0
blossom_88
PostedDec 13, 2012 3:38 am
chibineijie wrote:
i'm suggesting to add more time for sengolia battleground for us asians.. usually sengolia is in the morning, so a lot of us here cant enter sengolia due to work/school.. maybe can add time at 8.00 am USA (11 pm in Malaysia).. so many asians can participate at this time.. ^___^  

I agree! I'm in Australia and always seem to miss the best stuff Sad

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedDec 13, 2012 5:10 am
some nice suggestions i surely do agree,

playing in ladder is a pain as well since pets take up alot of room clicking the npc to go to the next stage is sometimes a pain always clicking ba's and dk's. and turning the chrs off only works for one stage. as soon as u enter the next u have to turn on and off. very tedious sometimes :/

i will also forward your post to the product manager(mazinger).

thanks for the suggestion.

Farsightedwolf

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 1:54 am
allow slayers ring and necklace to be socketed.

enough said, sockets shouldnt in any way be level restricted like that

Farsightedwolf

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 7:50 pm
shouldnt have to even suggest this but...

sperion gem combo's shouldnt be working in tamalan, the big thing about tamalan is supposed to be that its an even playing field where levels dont matter

Farsightedwolf

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2012 10:38 pm
-increase the number of silver badges u can get from events like the crypt and sengolia.
-add more events (special or otherwise) to get silver badges.
-add an option at the eventmaster to make unbound sperion socketing rod shards bound, or at least sperion socketing rods.

thats all i got for now lol

ziruth

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Upgrade insurance
An upgrade insurance item usable on the six body parts and the weapon.

Very simple.

• Cash item (maybe from Dragon Hunt too; black/red coin level)
  • Only for attempts until +9, from there on, at your own risk Surprised

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:04 pm
Making a suggestion for all future events like Snowmen. Make everyone even on the attacking playing field, it's not fair when you're at the boss spawning point, then people run in and are able to ks people because of fast attack speed. (This has happened to not only myself, but others as well.) Not only this, but I know for a fact that people are using multiple alts to farm these monsters and/or trading the items to their mains. If we can't make it fair by toning down attack speed, at least please put a message/warning in game if possible. Thanks.

Farsightedwolf

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:58 pm
put all the gift packs back on the fate shop! ~_~;

and on the subject of gift packs a rose gift pack would be nice.