shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:11 am
EquinoxBlade wrote:
o.o Please create a way to turn in all guild crops at once. Doing it one by one is pointlessly tedious.  

+1 that

Advertisement

bleachXbabe

Rank 0
bleachXbabe
PostedNov 20, 2012 7:32 pm
I have a few suggestions. The first and what I believe to be the most important is GMs and GSs need to make it a higher priority to ban or temp ban main accounts using alts for personal gain. I know GSs cannot ban, but they can see people using alts during gameplay, so more needs to be said to GMs. I do not believe there is anything wrong with having a shop character leveled to 30 just for the use of selling things the main has farmed in dungeons, but many people are taking the use of alts way too far. For example, people hatching baby angels, baby demons, bone dragons ect. for the Morph Crystals. Bone Dragon Eggs, Baby Angel Eggs, and Baby Demon Eggs are all 50 crystals. Someone could spend as little as $5 to put 500 crystals on an alt and hatch them to receive 11 Morph Crystals per pet. There is absolutely no level requirement to collect those rewards either. Nothing against cashers, as I am one myself, but there needs to be a level requirement to collect Morph Crystal rewards so people can stop abusing it with level 10 alts. If you are going to play enough to hatch cash shop eggs then you can wait until level 30 to collect the rewards.

My next suggestion is with Guild Daily Quests. There should be a limit on how many Guild Labor quests may be done by any one person. It is very easy to accept a guild labor quest and then farm the item needed for the quest so the next day you can do all 10 right after they reset.

The last suggestion I can think of is a medal exchange. I am short gold badges for my slayer gear, and once you are out of the level cap for Dragonspire, there are not very many ways to attain gold badges. Therefore, I think that so many bronze medals should be able to be exchanged for a silver, and so many silvers should be able to be exchanged for a gold.

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedNov 21, 2012 2:54 pm
Also, an exchange of Mana orbs into Health orbs would be nice o.o even a 10:1 rate would be fine as we get so many Mana orbs and so few Health orbs >.<

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:05 am
Smile please change Maint. thread to correct for real time of Maint., since it's been coming an hour earlier for time change, thanks.

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:43 am
o.o Also, can you make a morphed version for Teekas? They're nice and all, but without morphed versions, their potential is severely limited. Adding morphed versions will allow them to match angels and demons o.O

brawlerxx

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Events

Not sure if anyone has said this, but for events such as GG it is on at 1 am UK time and so is it possible to have events which allow players in these sort of time zones to access them easier instead of having to either stay up late or set an alarm?

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedNov 30, 2012 3:43 pm
Make a server with CST or EST not all of us live west coast T.T

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

joe365

Rank 0
joe365
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:43 pm

An event where players can gift bound items

Hey there GM's and GS's, I just wanted to ask you all if there is any way that you could allow players to gift bound items to one another (I understand they are bound, but please hear me out) because some of my in game friends have bound items that they often have to throw away because they either don't: need them, want them, have enough vault/bag space, can't use them, and I sometimes need that bound item. Like one of my friends threw away like 20 Soul Shards because they didnt want them aand im like WOE (what on earth). even if we have to pay to send the bound items it will be alright. also, im not the only person in that position, there are lots of other people in that position. and i have an item that only scion can use, but i dont want to throw it away because of the people that can use it. that would be another reason to do this. Thank you. hope im not too much of a burden or anything

(S1)Soichiro
just another thought

joe365

Rank 0
joe365
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:45 pm

A Permanent Wheel Of Fate & or Lucky Ring

Hey can the Game have an event where ppl have to bring stuff like items designed to forge something and like 5-10gold to Quartermaster or Event master and obtain a permanent Wheel of Fate & or Lucky Ring. The only reason I say that is because sometimes, people have things to do and the 7-days go by like really fast and if they cant play all the time then its pointless to have the 7-day Wheel of Fate. A permanent one will be lots better.

(S1)Soichiro.
again just a thought/concern

bahamut_zero90

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:53 pm
An enchant item that keeps the item from going back a level. Could be a crystal item or long quest but something like that would be cool.

Like your item is +7 and you want +8, so you use [item] to keep it from dropping to +6 on failure.