Joedabeast

Rank 0
Joedabeast
Bronx--- Ya aint about this life United States
PostedOct 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Re: Suggestion for seng.

RayMozuka wrote:
One simple thing to make is to split Sengolia by level caps, like in Avernals.
For example: -Enter the sengolia battlegrounds (lvl 40-50)
-Enter the sengolia battlegrounds (lvl 51-60)
-Enter the sengolia battlegrounds (lvl 61-70)
-Enter the sengolia battlegrounds (lvl 71-100)

Why not???
That seems to be a good idea for me and there will be less people in each seng, so less lags, and all will be happening at the same hour .
The most awesome thing : silver for everyone.  

Agree... but also the consideration of scion levels too, a scion 40-50 can kill a lvl 60 mortal easily still so retweek this idea
Advertisement

Fierycore

Rank 0
Fierycore
PostedOct 22, 2012 3:35 am

The ability to steal from or loot (The money of) red named players, hehe! In later times a player can just store all their valueables and equip Savage/Slayer and PvP/Frag weapons as their equipment and killing others means little else than having fun.

Sometimes hunting down red-named people feels pointless if they can avoid all consequences.

I'm that guy, I'm your white mage... and nobody F**** with the white mage.

chibineijie

Rank 0
chibineijie
PostedOct 28, 2012 9:48 am
i'm suggesting to add more time for sengolia battleground for us asians.. usually sengolia is in the morning, so a lot of us here cant enter sengolia due to work/school.. maybe can add time at 8.00 am USA (11 pm in Malaysia).. so many asians can participate at this time.. ^___^

sealedsoull

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2012 6:24 pm

suggestions

the problems i encounter...

since these servers are all in american time...

the PVP battles are at 12o clock+ here in GMT+1

also i would like to see a "buy" tab in the trade shops or get the auctioneer be done...

hope you can do atleast a thing on the first thing stated

_King_Demon_

Rank 0
_King_Demon_
PostedNov 01, 2012 11:37 am
i'd like most events that are 1 time only to have 2 different times but can only enter them once, for example avernal has 2 different times (one earlier, one later) but you can only enter that once, if that was applied to other events such as crypt/treasure trove then a lot of the european players would be happier playing as they wouldnt have to be awake at 4-5am to actually get into those events.

FarsightedFox

Rank 2
FarsightedFox
PostedNov 03, 2012 10:40 pm
"Fixed an issue and clarified the description of the Blood Priest skill, Death Cometh (Awakening). "

why am i not surprised this skill had nothing changed about it, the description and every single thing about it are STILL the same as before the last maint.

IGN: Wu: Ira.PG1 - Wei: Ira.LY1 - Shu: Azra.WU1 - Travel mule: Kuni.CD1

Gaisama

Rank 2
Gaisama
PostedNov 04, 2012 12:35 pm
My suggestion is to let players decide on how much prestige points/crystals they want to exchange for their charm points instead of forcing players to do it point by point which gets tedious VERY fast.

Chars: Babane (lb melee) Gaisama (Synth) Inventory (item mixer) Moosepuncher (SIer)

chibineijie

Rank 0
chibineijie
PostedNov 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Mounts like bus~

Hehe, i'm suggesting a new mount that is like a bus, 2-5 people can ride it! I'm sure it'll be fun! Very Happy

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee who opens the gates of hell! Come forth divine lightning! This ends now! Indignation!

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 12, 2012 4:03 pm
Here is a suggestion. Please make the Dragon Sword obtained from the Dragonspine Battleground not be able to dropped until about the 24 hours have expired. I have seen multiple players past and present otherwise try to drop the sword to get back into the battleground either to attempt to "farm" gold badges in this manner and or just plain use their "ego" to their advantage by doing this. This will at least make it fair to everyone in the long run. Thanks~

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedNov 19, 2012 7:56 am
o.o Please create a way to turn in all guild crops at once. Doing it one by one is pointlessly tedious.