Fannish

Rank 0
Fannish
PostedOct 01, 2012 11:04 am
Grimmtaylor wrote:
Fannish wrote:
Give the option to mute it for PVP battlegrounds because on s3, at least, Mochi has mentioned that it sucks to have the soul aura, and on the first server I played on, which was PVP, a lot of people planned to wait on hitting 500 to avoid the aura.

It paints a massive target on you, especially if people have turned off player sprites, they see everyone else as shadows, but they see you as a bright yellow target!  

just marks you as a threat and threats should be ganged up on. That means youve hit a certain soul accomplishment and adds alot of extra's like stunning and attack speed. Be proud to be a threat while others of your team work on towers. Or do you mean so you cant hide behind towers or trees? sorry but i think this ones a minor one considering the sprites off is to prevent lag and help it run smoother. its not a 1v1 type of fight either its team vs team while the others gang up on you your team swarms them. A better suggestion would be team chat to setup a more tactical battle.  

I'm thinking language barrier here. I never once said anything about disabling the option to turn off character sprites. I run this game on an 8 year old netbook for crying out loud. All sprites off, all effects off, all music off, only the game running, I get 5fps. I couldn't do half the content without that feature.

As is, okay, so the Aura is intended to make you a target. Cool. Good to know. I agree on team chat but it's going to be a pain to code as they have no raid setup and that's what that would be. Best to hope for is the option to 5man team join Seng and have everyone in your party spawn on same side that way.
Advertisement

FarsightedFox

Rank 2
FarsightedFox
PostedOct 02, 2012 9:48 am
remove mana orbs from day in vidalia packs.

gives double or triple the chance of better items from day in vid packs if the persons experience points are maxed, nothing worse then doing 10 DiV's getting no experience, and 7+ mana orbs

make a way to exchange mana orb + 1 gold for 1 health orb, since mana orbs are pretty much useless for every class

Fannish

Rank 0
Fannish
PostedOct 02, 2012 12:42 pm
FarsightedFox wrote:
remove mana orbs from day in vidalia packs.

gives double or triple the chance of better items from day in vid packs if the persons experience points are maxed, nothing worse then doing 10 DiV's getting no experience, and 7+ mana orbs

make a way to exchange mana orb + 1 gold for 1 health orb, since mana orbs are pretty much useless for every class  

THIS!
I'm a priest, a holy priest, with max orbs and 10 sitting in the bank, bound to me now. I would kill to make them health orbs. (Level 70 or lower mobs only)

FarsightedFox

Rank 2
FarsightedFox
PostedOct 05, 2012 10:26 pm
priests need better dps skills, otherwise itll get to a point where if ur a priest no matter wat ur build is ull be better off not going to avernal

i shouldnt have to get 2-3x the stats of other classes just to compete with them in half the events and pvp.

as for avernal, other classes specialties is damage... priests specialty is healing... healing actual damage should contribute to our scores. ive heard other CS versions the priests heals do aoe damage. this class shouldnt be so ridiculously under powered, virtually destroys the balance in pvp

on a side note... every dungeon difficulty should count for the "not the boss of me" quest im tired of wasting runs doing normal mode

dragedo

Rank 0
PostedOct 06, 2012 8:54 am
FarsightedFox wrote:
priests need better dps skills, otherwise itll get to a point where if ur a priest no matter wat ur build is ull be better off not going to avernal

i shouldnt have to get 2-3x the stats of other classes just to compete with them in half the events and pvp.

as for avernal, other classes specialties is damage... priests specialty is healing... healing actual damage should contribute to our scores. ive heard other CS versions the priests heals do aoe damage. this class shouldnt be so ridiculously under powered, virtually destroys the balance in pvp

on a side note... every dungeon difficulty should count for the "not the boss of me" quest im tired of wasting runs doing normal mode  

yet priests have the upper hand on stuff like SoF and tamalan due to their HP recovery passiv. so ya... *shrugs*

Dulimus

Rank 0
Dulimus
PostedOct 06, 2012 11:49 pm
you really need to make it so that we can exchange charm points for prestige points or crystals for more than one point at a time, right now I got so many charm points to trade it would take hours of clicking through all those windows and risking clicking on the wrong one because of falling asleep while trading them all...

FarsightedFox

Rank 2
FarsightedFox
PostedOct 07, 2012 8:19 pm
need more perm ways to get silver and gold medals, sengolia ends too fast most the time to even get silver, and for insignia's u just need way too many

IGN: Wu: Ira.PG1 - Wei: Ira.LY1 - Shu: Azra.WU1 - Travel mule: Kuni.CD1

FarsightedFox

Rank 2
FarsightedFox
PostedOct 07, 2012 8:24 pm
dragedo wrote:
FarsightedFox wrote:

yet priests have the upper hand on stuff like SoF and tamalan due to their HP recovery passiv. so ya... *shrugs*  

only holy and hybrids and only in 2-3 events that arent very fun. ppl say pvp is supposed to be one of the main things with this game, yet after 1st and 2nd rebirth its totally broken and unbalanced. becuz the bad skills priests have theres only 1 real type of priest build for everything since any other is 100% useless unlike every other class, so ya... *shrugs*

FarsightedFox

Rank 2
FarsightedFox
PostedOct 09, 2012 6:58 pm
sacred space

cast time 10 seconds
cooldown 10 seconds

Restores HP to all surrounding friendlies once every 2 seconds, lasts a maximum of 20 seconds

cooldown timer is wrong it takes 15-20 seconds to cooldown, and the skills effects do not last 20 seconds. 1st heal is approximately 3 seconds into the cast most the time.

foursteel

Rank 0
foursteel
PostedOct 11, 2012 3:50 am
add a sell all button to npcs pls pretty pls!!!