Sorreah182

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2012 11:42 am
SiegmundV wrote:
Consider the crystal enchanted weapon as a weapon that was enchanted with crystals (not magic dusts or moderate crystal). That's why is too powerful for lvls 1-40.

On you reach 40 or 50 you can get a purple weapon and enchant it to +5 or higher and you will receive nice upgrades.

The savage set is cool, I'm planning to get just the armor not the weapon.  

I understand that, but for all the effort, you should get a better orb is my point~ also see, you yourself are like "I'll skip it" personally, I feel like I kinda cheated getting this far, so will replace my crystal weapon with the orb, but I have to get all the way to arch duke and gold before its actually better by base....
Advertisement

SiegmundV

Rank 0
SiegmundV
PostedMay 15, 2012 11:48 am
Understood, you're right.
I personally trying to enchant my weapon to +7 to make it have nice attributes and a glowing aura.

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedMay 15, 2012 12:22 pm
Sorreah182 wrote:
SiegmundV wrote:
Consider the crystal enchanted weapon as a weapon that was enchanted with crystals (not magic dusts or moderate crystal). That's why is too powerful for lvls 1-40.

On you reach 40 or 50 you can get a purple weapon and enchant it to +5 or higher and you will receive nice upgrades.

The savage set is cool, I'm planning to get just the armor not the weapon.  

I understand that, but for all the effort, you should get a better orb is my point~ also see, you yourself are like "I'll skip it" personally, I feel like I kinda cheated getting this far, so will replace my crystal weapon with the orb, but I have to get all the way to arch duke and gold before its actually better by base....  

Savage orbs are worth getting merely because in order to get the best slayer orb you need the savage one first

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

JoeAuriun

Rank 0
JoeAuriun
PostedMay 16, 2012 7:23 pm   Last edited by JoeAuriun on May 17, 2012 10:55 am. Edited 1 time in total
I'd like the ability to hide optional quests I'm not interested in. Or maybe a "filtering" system for quests I'm interested in. I haven't accepted all my optional quests and it's a bit annoying sifting through tons of quests that give no more than 10,000exp

I would also like to be able to complete quests I'm currently 2 levels below the requirement for. In Crystal Saga you have to be the same exact level as the enemy you're told to slay or you don't meet the level requirement for it. But this doesn't make sense, I'm perfectly capable of killing it, I need that exp more at this level than I would at that level, every similar game I've played allowed it. This would also mean making more quests and even some quests above the level cap.

The ability to turn chat on/off. On top of this, my chat window won't lower back down when it's enlarged. The chat box tabs disappear when I scroll up to them. Guess I should submit a ticket for that, though.

Text in the action box confirming that you have invited a person to your party/guild. I've invited people several times because I was not able to see whether I already invited them or not. Confirmation for ignore/friending would be nice as well.

The ability to synthisize gems even if one of them is bound. I always end up throwing away my bound gems because I can't synthisize them with ones that are not bound.

PhatumMage

Rank 0
PostedMay 17, 2012 10:08 am

Quest..

Crystals & Ap
I was woundering why you dont start out with ap an crystals? theres a quest on here that you need 200 crystals to upgrade your weapion...what about the ppl that cant buy into the game just nt me others that are haven the same problem ...i think every one should get 200 crystals an a lil ap when you frist start out with...Nt everyone can buy into this game so they are loseing out alot compared to the ones that can...or make it so you can buy crystals an ap with the gold u make from quest....i feel like theres nt enough help in this game...Ive asked ppl b4 an they were rude... PPl forget every one was a new commer at one time or another....My question is what are you guys going to do about it? feel free to contact me at lfecteau2972@comcast.net Ty for your time an effert

JoeAuriun

Rank 0
JoeAuriun
PostedMay 17, 2012 10:26 am

Re: Quest..

Crystals & Ap
PhatumMage wrote:
I was woundering why you dont start out with ap an crystals? theres a quest on here that you need 200 crystals to upgrade your weapion...what about the ppl that cant buy into the game just nt me others that are haven the same problem ...i think every one should get 200 crystals an a lil ap when you frist start out with...Nt everyone can buy into this game so they are loseing out alot compared to the ones that can...or make it so you can buy crystals an ap with the gold u make from quest....i feel like theres nt enough help in this game...Ive asked ppl b4 an they were rude... PPl forget every one was a new commer at one time or another....My question is what are you guys going to do about it? feel free to contact me at lfecteau2972@comcast.net Ty for your time an effert  

AP is bought with real money, those who buy it support the games you play here. Starting out with it for free with no effort is unfair to those who paid for it. There is only one quest I can think of that asks for crystals and it gives the best weapon from lv20-40.

If you want free AP you can earn them. On the top right of this screen to the left of your name, hover over your AP. You'll see a button that says "earn free AP." I've earned 1,000 AP in 1 day (approx 2hr) through this. Without any purchase.

Sorreah182

Rank 0
PostedMay 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Random roll drops

My friend and I been duoing NM vault for awhile, and he is two levels higher (I'm 43, hes 45) and we noticed the roll system favors him A LOT more. almost 90% of all drops go to him. I understand favoring a higher level, but this is two level difference, and its too one sided. I just think it should be adjusted a bit...

TheTrueFenix

Rank 0
TheTrueFenix
PostedMay 21, 2012 10:34 am
Reposting for Gamenot.
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1573847#13177885

This applies mostly to server 1 which is where I have the most play experience.

The guild resource battleground (GRB) has a good concept; you collect resources and fight others if there is resources you need to finish the GRB quest.

This would be fine except some high level players are using the system to deny the resources to other guilds with no intention of finishing the GRB quest. In most cases it is level 40 players being pked by level 60+. I have had more than a few people tell me that they do not enjoy GRB or completely skip it due to the repeated killings by high levels. Even for myself, having much patience for it, the GRB killings are getting old.

At present GRB is not an enjoyable feature to many players.

What I would propose is to introduce the fair competition buff, like the one in Sengolia, into GRB to give some chance to weaker low level players.

Another option is that GRB just be made into a non pvp zone.

Any constructive input is welcome. Please refrain from posting comments like "Deal with it" because the current GRB is not fun or rewarding for the amount of time and frustration it takes.

Gamenot

Rank 3
Gamenot
PostedMay 21, 2012 11:13 am
It seems like a waste to have written a reply and be unable to post it.

Cervios wrote:
If they make every battleground evened out whats the point to leveling and getting stronger if players 30 levels below you stand a chance? Guild resource is made to help your guild out and if higher level guilds can slow down the progess of lower ones, well isn't that kind of a good thing for them?  

Slowing down the progress of lower guilds is a good thing but at current it is too easy to do. It takes no teamwork just one or two persistent high level players to sweep the entire GRB map of anyone else. What I see occurring in GRB is a solo effort not a guild effort. The denial of the resources in GRB is a choice made by players but it is enabled too easily by the current system.

Even with the fair competition buff high level players still have an advantage in skills, otherwise a level 50 player should be able to take on a level 80 easily in a 1v1, which does not happen. But if a guild makes a team effort it would be possible for several level low level players to kill or fend off a level high level player which would only be made possible with the fair competition buff.

As for leveling higher, the primary major rewards for that is the control of Gotor and winning the leadership battle.

Life is like being eternally in debt waiting for the final court date. We are entitled to nothing.

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedMay 21, 2012 11:49 am
You're right, make it evened out stat wise. Me and Light would be sure to roll together and just wipe everyone and nothing would change.

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...