Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedMay 12, 2012 4:47 am
1 - I doubt it's possible to get this since it's something Devs would have to do but an arena open 24/7 that you go to just to have fun and pvp with no consequences. FFA so anyone can attack anyone else, would be a nice place to hang out when you're bored.

2 - Announce special deals regarding extra crystal like the one going on now or spender type bonuses days before you do them and leave, otherwise leave them up for more than 24 hours/

3 - See if you can't get them to add a sengolia/GR around 0300 server time or so for those players who arent in the US.

4 - Dont release anymore servers anytime soon aside from a PvE only one possibly. Server 2 is dead compared to 1, added a new server way too soon.

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...
Advertisement

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedMay 12, 2012 8:50 am
Lena_Sayers wrote:
Katsy here,

My suggestion would be: An "Away message"

Reason: I go afk grinding when I go to work/sleep and I come back with like 50 whispers from people asking questions and then they get mad because I am ignoring them. Well...in that sense they are right, I am "ignoring" them because I am not answering lol.

So yeah...that might be helpful for those who afk grind a lot. Would also be helpful for gathering people together for events, especially when they are under different timezones.  
I agree here with Katsy, we need an away message, it would be good to have it so people know you're afk and so they dont think you're ignoring them. :p

Cervios wrote:
1 - I doubt it's possible to get this since it's something Devs would have to do but an arena open 24/7 that you go to just to have fun and pvp with no consequences. FFA so anyone can attack anyone else, would be a nice place to hang out when you're bored.  
I also agree with cerv here, it would be fun to have an arena open 24/7 to go into if you're bored or if you want to kick some butt Wink.

SiegmundV

Rank 0
SiegmundV
PostedMay 13, 2012 2:28 pm
Suggesting a Guild Sub-Forums

Valcyz

Rank 0
Valcyz
PostedMay 13, 2012 4:46 pm
Idea Suggesting: a spanish forum for crystal saga
I've seen players with issues that don't know where to go for help. And with no guides available neither in english or other languajes... well, it might help to improve gameplay for other players

JoeAuriun

Rank 0
JoeAuriun
PostedMay 13, 2012 7:43 pm
Promotional item shop items, much like other Aeria Games where items can be purched at a discounted price at certain times on certain days.

Auction house. So players don't have to set up shop in order to sell items

Arctic Bequether. Come on.

Retribution Knight balance. The knight class is practically made for tanking, damage builds die easy and don't actually do much damage. The knight's savage set also gives a lot of strength, but not much towards defence.

Crystal Enhanced Weapon gives more everything than purple savage sword. Which makes it difficult to enjoy using the full savage set if you have the CEW. I propose a savage sword stat boost, a little more on each but especially on the final upgrade.

AFK players should recieve less EXP than those who work hard at leveling and grinding

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedMay 13, 2012 8:07 pm
JoeAuriun wrote:

AFK players should recieve less EXP than those who work hard at leveling and grinding  

I totally agree with this. +1

Neferthi_start

Rank 0
Neferthi_start
PostedMay 14, 2012 12:59 am

the pet also to heal

the pet also to heal or recover mana if your character sits
the pet is healed and filled with mana when we sit, our pocions are not inexhaustible and we can que
As I say above that the pet also to heal or recover mana if your character sits, podemso not always be buying potions or stay in the middle of a battle without a pet because he finished the week and not have to buy almost unlimited world or momentarily crystals (which also ends) in both games as the pet characters sit at the same time, why here we can not do to recover too?, even without having to sit ... or in the future by sitting

Vive con honor mata con sigilo

Neferthi_start

Rank 0
Neferthi_start
PostedMay 14, 2012 1:01 am
toxictrauma01 wrote:
JoeAuriun wrote:

I totally agree with this. +1  

such that the afk not move the site and force the move if the state is going afk ...

Vive con honor mata con sigilo

Sorreah182

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2012 10:00 am

Suggestion for Savage orb

Suggestion for Savage orb
Hi, as a new player, I feel like the first real accomplishment I got is getting the Savage set. I have the Crystal enhanced weapon, and had it since level 20 I think? anyway, its sad to me that the savage orb is WEAKER then the level 20 weapon I had all this time and its so much effort to get.

Can savage orb be upped, or maybe the crystal weapon be nerfed? one of the two? it just doesn't seem right to put so much effort for my reward to be useless compared to what I already have....

SiegmundV

Rank 0
SiegmundV
PostedMay 15, 2012 11:34 am
Consider the crystal enchanted weapon as a weapon that was enchanted with crystals (not magic dusts or moderate crystal). That's why is too powerful for lvls 1-40.

On you reach 40 or 50 you can get a purple weapon and enchant it to +5 or higher and you will receive nice upgrades.

The savage set is cool, I'm planning to get just the armor not the weapon.