SiegmundV

Rank 0
SiegmundV
PostedMay 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Suggestions Thread

Leave your suggestions
Hello fellows.
I don't know if this thread is right or no, due AERIA is hosting the game I'm not sure if they can modify the content of it.

Anyways, I'll start with;

- Suggestions sub-forum;
Will help to keep the forums in order.  

- [OK] Button to skill upgrade;
On the skill interface when you have a skill point and click "+" the skill will be upgraded. It would be nice if this worked as the character stat points in where you set up the points and lastly click the OK button.

- Events;
Create more forums and in-game events. There are plenty of events you can host, and also give nice rewards.  

Regardless Level on GRB
Like in Sangolia Battlefield it would be nice if there's a buff like "regardless level" so people at least can stand a fight against the "high lvls" making the stats almost the same for all.  

Feel free to leave your suggestion, make sure you have a reason to suggest it.
P.S'; I'm aware many of you won't agree on some points but I still had to suggest it Smile
Hopefully the GMs read this thread.
Advertisement

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedMay 05, 2012 11:00 am

Re: Suggestions Thread

Leave your suggestions

- Events;
Create more forums and in-game events. There are plenty of events you can host, and also give nice rewards.  
I think we need more forum events and have it advertised in-game so we can get more players to use the forums, maybe a weekly raffle of some sort or something, i think having more forum events and advertising them in-game would get more players to use forums and acknowledge them.

SiegmundV

Rank 0
SiegmundV
PostedMay 05, 2012 1:56 pm
That would be nice, I've noticed only a few people (5-10 visit the forums). Wondering if they aren't aware that we have forums or simple don't want to spend here.

Lets wait for a GM response about events.

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedMay 08, 2012 10:44 pm
Bump, Need more Suggestions/Comments/Concerns~ :3

stefferonii

Rank 0
stefferonii
PostedMay 08, 2012 11:52 pm

hmm

I guess any confirm button is necessary. :s
I misclicked the leave button and wasn't allowed to join my guild til the 24hrs were up and that was annoying, wish there was a confirm button D:

ijjiMainlie

Rank 2
ijjiMainlie
PostedMay 09, 2012 4:31 am
Agreed with everything on this thread Very Happy

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMay 09, 2012 9:38 am
Stickied temporarily until we get a suggestions sub forum made.

JoeAuriun

Rank 0
JoeAuriun
PostedMay 10, 2012 4:38 am
Level-based battlegrounds.

You wouldn't enter a dungeon with people who are 20 to 30 levels higher or lower, why can you inside a battleground? This is less true in S2, but in S1 those lower than lv40 were basically one to two hit killed on sight. I think we can all relate. I would propose a different instance for each 10 levels.

Even more rewards for VIP members would be great

NRGDJ

Rank 0
NRGDJ
PostedMay 10, 2012 8:16 am
ive already told Hado about this but will post it here so everyone else can see but adding Confirm button to the reviving with crystals cause we all know the lag can get bad in some places and miss clicking Revive really is costly when your not wanting to click it or trying to save crystals for something (i.e 1200 Crystal wedding like i was)

Crystal Saga: Eidolon:(S1)DJ AvA: DJMFT Wolfteam: NRGDJMFT http://www.xfire.com/profile/DJMFT

Lena_Sayers

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Lena_Sayers
PostedMay 12, 2012 2:50 am
Katsy here,

My suggestion would be: An "Away message"

Reason: I go afk grinding when I go to work/sleep and I come back with like 50 whispers from people asking questions and then they get mad because I am ignoring them. Well...in that sense they are right, I am "ignoring" them because I am not answering lol.

So yeah...that might be helpful for those who afk grind a lot. Would also be helpful for gathering people together for events, especially when they are under different timezones.