SiegmundV

Rank 0
SiegmundV
PostedMay 03, 2012 4:39 pm   Last edited by SiegmundV on May 03, 2012 4:50 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Contact Us Guide]

Contact Us Guide

AGE Contact Us is the communication method between Aeria and You. Using it properly may speed up any inquiry related to the game/site/account. You can access it through the following link; www.aerigames.com/contact
In this ďmini-guideĒ Iíll describe the most important categories.
Are divided on;

1. Game Support.
    Report Behavior.
    Missed Promotion.
    Promotion Reward Redemption.
    Other.

2. Billing Inquiries
  3. Ban Appeal.
  4. My tickets
Advertisement

SiegmundV

Rank 0
SiegmundV
PostedMay 03, 2012 4:39 pm
Game Support
Report Behavior;
This category is used to report any inappropriate behavior established on the T.o.S. Fill the fields like this;

Thatís how you should fill the form, it will be easier for the GMs to read the ticket and take effective action.

Missed Promotion;
Used to report a missed promotion. If you participated in a promotion and havenít received your prizes yet, fill the fields. In this time the key fields are;

This is the most important; in order to verify that you qualify for the promotion you must provide the transaction/order number of your AP purchase.
On PayPal you can find it;

You can find all the events and promotions here; http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1640

Promotion Reward Redemption;
Thereís no much difference between missed promotion, fill in and indicate the promotion link.

Other;
Use this to contact a GM regarding any related issue not listed above such; technical support, questions, etc.

WARNING; Any attempt on submitting a fake proof might end on account suspension according to the ToS.

SiegmundV

Rank 0
SiegmundV
PostedMay 03, 2012 4:39 pm
Billing Inquiries
Use this section to report any billing inquiry such mentioned below;

• I Purchased But Did Not Receive Aeria Points
    Check if you havenít received your AP after a time period of the purchase.

• My Account Has Been Placed On Temporary Hold For Security Purposes.
    Sometimes Aeria checks customers account to verify everythingís going smoothly, so youíre subject to be suspended for security purposes. Actually the suspension doesnít affect your game-play but it does affect any cash (AP) item buy attempt

• My Account Has Been Placed On Temporary Hold Regarding Dispute(S)/Resolution Case(S) Made To My Account.
    This happen when you open a dispute/resolution between Aeria and you.

• My Account Has Been Placed On Hold Regarding Chargeback(S) Made To My Account.
    This happen when you do full chargeback, normally the account billing status remains suspended until you clarify the situation.

• Other;
    Doesnít fit on any of the above.

Fill the form, specify the payment method and transaction order.

SiegmundV

Rank 0
SiegmundV
PostedMay 03, 2012 4:41 pm
Ban Appeal
This is the right section to appeal a ban, creating a thread on forums about a ban wonít work. Aeria has his policy, and these issues are threat between AGE and YOU.

Requirements;
New account.
Available E-Mail

Log-In to your new account and start the ticket from there.
Fill in the required fields;

Account Name: The account that was banned.
E-Mail address: The e-mail where all the information is going to be replied.
Game: Game in where occurred the ban.
Server: Server in where occurred the ban.
Character Name: Name of the banned character.
Subject: Itís up to you.
Message: Description of what occurred and what do you want.  

SiegmundV

Rank 0
SiegmundV
PostedMay 03, 2012 4:46 pm
My Tickets
You can access to your current sent tickets here;
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/tickets

Ticket #:
Shows the ticket identification number, if a ticket is not responded any time soon you can give the # to a GS or directly to a GM to verify it.

Subject:
Shows ticket subject in the following format [GAME][Subject]

Shows the status of the ticket, these are the status I know;
Unopened: Ticket hasn't been opened.
Opened: Ticket has been opened without response.
Hold-Customer: Aeria staff have replied your ticket.
SPAM: This happen when you insist a lot of times even if the definitive answer is NO.  

Last Update:
Shows the last date the ticket was updated.

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedJun 10, 2012 9:18 pm
SiegmundV wrote:
Ban Appeal
This is the right section to appeal a ban, creating a thread on forums about a ban wonít work. Aeria has his policy, and these issues are threat between AGE and YOU.

Requirements;
New account.
Available E-Mail

Log-In to your new account and start the ticket from there.
Fill in the required fields;

Account Name: The account that was banned.
E-Mail address: The e-mail where all the information is going to be replied.
Game: Game in where occurred the ban.
Server: Server in where occurred the ban.
Character Name: Name of the banned character.
Subject: Itís up to you.
Message: Description of what occurred and what do you want.  

This is false info.

YOU DO NOT MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT TO FILL OUT A BAN APPEAL. Doing so will get your ticket ignored. You fill out a ban appeal while not logged into an account and the email associated with the account you are appealing the ban on will be sent the GM's reply.

SiegmundV

Rank 0
SiegmundV
PostedJun 10, 2012 10:55 pm
NecromancerV wrote:

This is false info.
YOU DO NOT MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT TO FILL OUT A BAN APPEAL. Doing so will get your ticket ignored. .  

Before telling is "false info" make you sure you're right.
I've helped a lot of users with their banned account, they followed why I stated above and get positive reply.

Reason: If you don't create a new account you won't be able to use the ticket system directly, you will only have e-mail responses and you can only reply from there. Creating a new account to discuss the ban will allow the user to use the ticket system and update the ticket anytime they want, and also it will show when the ticket has been read.

There are more reasons why creating a new account is a good option but I won't discuss it, this information was reviewed by couple of GMs and they didn't find it false.

GMAnya

GameMaster: USA
GMAnya
PostedJun 11, 2012 12:59 pm
To confirm - making a new account to send in a ticket is not a requirement. You can fill out a Ban Appeal without being logged into any account. However, if you choose to fill out a Ban Appeal with a new account your ticket will not be ignored.