Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedAug 30, 2012 7:15 am
splasher__ wrote:
On Korean Shaiya 74 set is EASY to get, then again they will mod drop rates and pools again so will see.  

hmm do u think they will gave same drop rate for Shaiya English and were more ppol here playing compare to korean so we need more chance of rate.. just need to watch about the drop rate of gear and weapon...

Advertisement

weig

Rank 1
weig
PostedAug 30, 2012 7:36 am

transfer

what if our top is pre eled will that transfer as well?

<a>Photobucket</a>

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedAug 30, 2012 7:37 am
most likely not.. I don't think 74 tops have pre-ele as option.

digsgraves

Rank 2
digsgraves
PostedAug 31, 2012 5:47 am
twigz12 wrote:
digsgraves wrote:
render wrote:
digsgraves wrote:
hi, i have letter S H..... ready to get trinity pants and gloves but i have notived over 2 months no letters in tiereds not... i want to get letter I to get helm... but where is top/boots??? this makes no sence  

Currently we have only released Trinity Transfer Tokens for Guants,Legs and Helms. I'll keep this in mind as we build out next months tiers.  

ty GMRender, i know if there is tokens for trinity gears so you can get a set with eps6 so close now many will want to take part spending ap....

^^ thanks also for the fast responce  

the problem with that is that we were promised that atleast 50% of the gear would be farmable. already gaunts/legs for AP that means to keep their promise they have to keep boots and tops as farmable only. Ahh well digsgraves, we know you are a big ap spender, perhaps if you complain enough you will get your full set for ap. Dont forget its only the lower lvl set anyway Smile actually i woudln't complain if they kept to their 50% rule by making the lower lvl set availbe for ap and leaving the 75+ set alone for drops only.  

i have no clue on eps6 stats of gears but it was my hope to get 71 to 74set on ap yes so it would be easyer to do dungeons or where ever it is you farm 80set...

i know eps4 was 60 max and if you look at eps4 gears 60 goddess compared to eps5 set dreamy there is a huge difference...

i am thinking is 70 rotco set good enuff to farm 80 set? this is why i want the lower 74set on trinity transfers like letter S=gloves H=pants I=helm to let us farm easyer for the 80set...

i am pleased 80 gears will be rare and farmed it might get guilds in a fight for drops like the good old days of cloron dragon...

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedSep 01, 2012 7:53 am
I have a Letter H and I that I recently got from an MBox and from a Tiered event... But the items still say the old Enchant description, not that they are trinity placeholders. I tried selling one, but the person wouldnt buy it because the description was wrong. PM's do you think you can fix that please?
Thanks!

vocaltrance101

Rank 1
PostedSep 22, 2012 12:25 pm
Hi,

I have a letter S, but I would like to know what level Gaunts i can swap my rotco ones.
And what stats they have?

I need to know this so I know when to submit the ticket. And if its worth doing it.

I see 70 gaunts dropping in game but ppl saying they not that good.

Please can GM supply more information.

tx.

_rth

Rank 4
PostedSep 22, 2012 7:08 pm
vocaltrance101 wrote:
Hi,

I have a letter S, but I would like to know what level Gaunts i can swap my rotco ones.
And what stats they have?

I need to know this so I know when to submit the ticket. And if its worth doing it.

I see 70 gaunts dropping in game but ppl saying they not that good.

Please can GM supply more information.

tx.  

Better send ticket to ask Smile

vocaltrance101

Rank 1
PostedSep 23, 2012 10:48 am
Everyone who has a Trinity Token is going to need information as to what lvl gear can be redeemed with it, Therefore this information should be published here. Its not right for this to be a "Ticket" issue as it concerns everyone.

unicorns.rule

Rank 2
unicorns.rule
PostedSep 25, 2012 6:24 pm
would like to know the max ojs on the gear soon.

guylam

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2012 10:01 pm
Since trinity gloves are simply the quest reward of lv70 first quest serie in new map,
can you please allow us to request the lv71 boots with place holder 'S'?