See i told you it was simple.  

Thanks a lot , Now i'm ready to quit Shaiya ^^
Advertisement

davedave7

Rank 2
PostedMay 09, 2012 10:19 am
this is far too complex.

based on hearsay and supposition.

therefore, not buying into this in any shape or form.

disappointed.

longing for the old days of wondering what will come next, enjoying the surprises and and being able to FARM ingame drops to sell and buy my uber gear Smile

Lynna_Chan

Rank 2
Lynna_Chan
PostedMay 09, 2012 5:25 pm
really this is far from what I registered in 2007 - 2008 ... from that time to transition on this AGE.... my best interest on playing Shaiya and other games from AGE are getting decrease every time I put my high ups on them Neutral

I read everything from page 1 until page 7 and I see a big waaaaay different on it. But as AGE well said enuff and only two things might happen and everyone knows of it " you quit now or you still play ". Quit now and release all your interest on AGE playing shiya plus getting out of the problem on how you can keep up and what others have on the new patch they release on EP. 6 Shaiya or Keep playing the game and join the flow of the new EP. 6 plus you can get this; upset on diff incident of getting KS (boss & mobs), upset on being food in pvp cuz you can't even kill the player who killed you or you can't even do anything aside the fact it is hard to someone spend AP nor get gold as even 1 day EXP stone are expensive to buy Neutral , you can also be upset not only that and you keep playing the Shaiya game its all your decision. But sure a new weapon, new accessories and more will show up if you keep staying on AGE playing the game. And new headache on how you can get those new items after they released so basically getting new items from AGE under shaiya aren't easy Neutral

I would like much to sit down now and for a long time then think wistfully Neutral

millraxx

Rank 2
PostedMay 13, 2012 7:29 pm
I've only been playing for not quite 2 years and have will see 2 major EP realeses in that time,stuck at it biult up the relevent gears (a costly excersize as you know),I am concerned what will happen for the next 2 years? another 2 major updates? three times as much armour to try and build?

By the end of EP 6 tens of thousands of dollars would be needed to be "competetive"

The mind boggles >.<

Love is stronger than death,Jelousy is crueler than the grave

guylam

Rank 0
PostedMay 16, 2012 1:02 am

some ideas to resolve some trinity token issues...

It wasn't written clearly, but I assume when you write ticket to consume 'S', 'H' or 'I' (and optional, additional Troll of Tear Bn), you put lv70 armor part in warehouse slot 1, and you say name of armor part you want, then when ticket gets processed, I assume the armor part in warehouse slot 1 is destroyed, with new stuff appearing in bank (new gear + eventually extracted lapîses + eventually some goodies).

Since HM might be able to use lv70 armor, and current lv70 armors are often used, shared, between two toons (f/d, m/p, a/r), what about raising a bit the value of 'S', 'H' or 'I' by doing one of these (for free, or eventually thanks to another additional place holder to catch) :
- to not destroy the armor part in slot 1 (so can be reused by hm or the other um toon)
- to obtain more than one version of the upgraded armor part in bank (for 2 paired classes)
etc...

any idea is welcome, some solution compatible or not with additional Troll of Tears...

Thanks

digsgraves

Rank 2
digsgraves
PostedAug 29, 2012 5:29 pm
hi, i have letter S H..... ready to get trinity pants and gloves but i have notived over 2 months no letters in tiereds not... i want to get letter I to get helm... but where is top/boots??? this makes no sence

render

Rank 3
render
PostedAug 29, 2012 6:00 pm
digsgraves wrote:
hi, i have letter S H..... ready to get trinity pants and gloves but i have notived over 2 months no letters in tiereds not... i want to get letter I to get helm... but where is top/boots??? this makes no sence  

Currently we have only released Trinity Transfer Tokens for Guants,Legs and Helms. I'll keep this in mind as we build out next months tiers.

digsgraves

Rank 2
digsgraves
PostedAug 29, 2012 6:29 pm
render wrote:
digsgraves wrote:

Currently we have only released Trinity Transfer Tokens for Guants,Legs and Helms. I'll keep this in mind as we build out next months tiers.  

ty GMRender, i know if there is tokens for trinity gears so you can get a set with eps6 so close now many will want to take part spending ap....

^^ thanks also for the fast responce

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
PostedAug 30, 2012 4:37 am
digsgraves wrote:
render wrote:
digsgraves wrote:

ty GMRender, i know if there is tokens for trinity gears so you can get a set with eps6 so close now many will want to take part spending ap....

^^ thanks also for the fast responce  

the problem with that is that we were promised that atleast 50% of the gear would be farmable. already gaunts/legs for AP that means to keep their promise they have to keep boots and tops as farmable only. Ahh well digsgraves, we know you are a big ap spender, perhaps if you complain enough you will get your full set for ap. Dont forget its only the lower lvl set anyway Smile actually i woudln't complain if they kept to their 50% rule by making the lower lvl set availbe for ap and leaving the 75+ set alone for drops only.

you are not worthy to see this signature

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedAug 30, 2012 4:53 am
On Korean Shaiya 74 set is EASY to get, then again they will mod drop rates and pools again so will see.