pisarq

Rank 4
pisarq
PostedMay 05, 2012 7:25 am
Sextist wrote:
And we are surprised by the FACT that AGE says one thing and does another? Really come on folks. Its called lying, something that has been done here often.  

thats like the :

- We wont put worship gear in 1-15 as AP item, before its farmable in game. Said --> Done. Worship is sold by AP, cant be farmed

-We wont sell 70 gear for AP. Said--> Done. They released 70 AP gear to replace rotco's as before that did NINJA patch to lower the chance of getting the real gear. Smart move, still you lied us.

- You aint sure when ep 6 will be released at all, we are not sure if you test it at all.. but yet you sell gear from the new ep for AP. Nice one.

- We wont raise the EOM cash, it would stick to 200 $. Said --> Done, Suddenly we get player appriciation at 250 $ and 300 $ in 2 months in row.

Thats not the first time, nor it would be last.. better update your AGE Custom service, so we can vote below VERY LOW, Terrible n Horrible. Somehow you hit the bottom in the last months compared to other companies.

<br> RETIRED.
Advertisement

Sextist

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2012 2:15 pm
pisarq wrote:
Sextist wrote:
And we are surprised by the FACT that AGE says one thing and does another? Really come on folks. Its called lying, something that has been done here often.  

thats like the :

- We wont put worship gear in 1-15 as AP item, before its farmable in game. Said --> Done. Worship is sold by AP, cant be farmed

-We wont sell 70 gear for AP. Said--> Done. They released 70 AP gear to replace rotco's as before that did NINJA patch to lower the chance of getting the real gear. Smart move, still you lied us.

- You aint sure when ep 6 will be released at all, we are not sure if you test it at all.. but yet you sell gear from the new ep for AP. Nice one.

- We wont raise the EOM cash, it would stick to 200 $. Said --> Done, Suddenly we get player appriciation at 250 $ and 300 $ in 2 months in row.

Thats not the first time, nor it would be last.. better update your AGE Custom service, so we can vote below VERY LOW, Terrible n Horrible. Somehow you hit the bottom in the last months compared to other companies.  

And yet they always have above 50% excellent service rating in the polls. I didn't know there were that many GM's and GS's that voted SmileSmile

Hezam

Rank 4
PostedMay 06, 2012 2:39 pm
pisarq wrote:
Sextist wrote:

thats like the :

Agreed

Icthys

Rank 2
Icthys
PostedMay 06, 2012 2:57 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
My biggest issue ....

Another thing is......

A final point is......

Furthermore.......

Anywho; my last post here.  

OK Thanks Ama.
What was your name on Etain I forgot you QQ. Remember HM when we could farm stuff?

Futures Fundamentals: How To Trade | Investopedia
www.investopedia.com/university/futures/futures6.asp
Before taking the plunge into trading futures, you must assess the amount of risk you are willing to take.

[url]This is so complicated I may need to go back to University to play Shaiya.
[/url]

Exclamation
WIKI:

"In finance, a futures contract is a standardized contract between two parties to exchange a specified asset of standardized quantity and quality for a price agreed today (the futures price or the strike price) with delivery occurring at a specified future date, the delivery date. The contracts are traded on a futures exchange. The party agreeing to buy the underlying asset in the future, the "buyer" of the contract, is said to be "long", and the party agreeing to sell the asset in the future, the "seller" of the contract, is said to be "short". The terminology reflects the expectations of the parties—the buyer hopes or expects that the asset price is going to increase, while the seller hopes or expects that it will decrease...."

Exclamation
Aeria you becoming " too short". I wish.

I will continue to save my Canadian currency and see if I need to spend it at level 80. Thanks.

I got no more good quotes and nothing is original anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LchJBeKPF4[u][i]

james461

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Trinity Armor

What is Trinity armor and where do you get it?
Is this trinity armor new 80 armor or is it a new type of 70 armor like my tenasious armor . where do you get this new armor.

I havnt played in a long time so i have no clue what it is.

Thank you.

dddoscar

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2012 1:19 pm

wtf

makes no sense to me whatsoever. this game is getting too confusing

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedMay 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Re: wtf

dddoscar wrote:

...and boring.

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
PostedMay 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Re: wtf

dddoscar wrote:

oh its quite simple really. There is a new episode coming out in around 3-6 months and the lvl cap is going to be raised to 80 (most likely, not really confirmed). Players at the moment are getting close to finishing their 70 gear and have spend a bucket load of money on linking, enchanting, orange stats and what not. When ep 5 came out (the episode we are currently in) players old gear (goddess) suddently turned worthless (this was before goddess pvp map and token farming) as the new quest gear (and even more so the farmed gear) was a HEAP better than their old gear.

So players are worried that this will happen again and all of their hard earned money that they have spent on ROTCO/70 AP gear will be wasted. So tactics and his team decided to release tokens that allow you to change your current gear into the new ep gear when it finally comes out. To get these tokens you need to spend some AP. The first token 'S' was tacked onto the end of a 15k tier event, only costing 1 extra ap. Since then it has gotten progressively more expensive, from an extra 10k at rebate time, to being one option in the 25k tier! As well as the 'S' there is also a 'H' and an 'I' token. these are all for different items. It was always just an optional bonus for those AP spenders that wished to gain some of the new set as soon as the new ep is released.

Then Tactics and his team apperently listened to the QQing of the community (or possibly they had planned it all along .. but thats me guessing) and they decided to help out by letting you get some more placeholders that will keep some of the lapis linked and some of the enchants. yes, thats right, more placeholders. So now you get options in 'mini' tiers to spend 15k to get a placeholder called Troll of a Tear C. So now you have purchased the 25k tier to get your letter H, and you have purchased a 15K tier to get your Troll of a Tear C which lets you transfer the enchants from your ROTCO gear to the new gear that you get with the H but minus [6]. So if your rotco top is [10] and you use the H placeholder to get 70+ gear and you have the placeholder Troll of a Tear C then your new 70+ gear will be [4]. that is crap you say? well you have another option. If you do the 12.5K option of that tier then you can get a mystery box that has a chance to give you Troll of a Tear C2. This means that when you have your placeholder H which changes over an item of ROTCO/70 gear to an item of 70+ gear you can also use your placeholder Troll of a Tear C2 and this is only a minus [3]. So your [10] enchant will be transfered as a [7] when you get your new 70+ gear.

Phew, after all that you have one clean new 70+ gear with some enchants. now, you ask, what about my lapis?! well Tactics has you covered there. all you need is a Tear of troll B2 or a Tear of troll B3. these will be released in much the same way as the enchant ones i assume. with the lower one being released in high lvl tiers and the better one being released in mystery boxes. Anyway, if you manage to get your little hands onto Troll of a Tear B3 then you can transfer 4 lapis from your 70/ROTCO gear to the new gear that you get with your S H I placeholders. But if you only get a Troll of Tear B2 then you can only transfer over 2 lapis from your current gear to the new gear.

See i told you it was simple.

you are not worthy to see this signature

smartposs

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2012 6:29 pm

EP7 Trinity Tokens

book ahead & beat the rush
When will the EP7 Transfer Tokens be released? Next teir perhaps?
I know I'm giving them ideas, but people are gullible enough to buy into this 1, then maybe there is a market for EP7 Tokens.
Watching with anticipation

<a></a>

james461

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Ty for explaining this to me

thank you