vocaltrance101

Rank 1
PostedMay 04, 2012 6:27 pm
Light gear is so ugly, and this trinity program so ridicululous, i suspect most AOL will try skip this lvl altogether
Advertisement

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedMay 04, 2012 6:50 pm
doc09 wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:

I'm aware of this.

Tbh, I think on Ep6 they should implement them all. It's not like someone's going to go all out with Absorp lapis, when each level only gains 25 absorption, whereas level 6 stat to level 7 stat was a 150% jump in stats. If you linked 5/6/7/8/9 on a piece of armor, that would be 500 Absorption per piece, X 4 = 2000. When you're getting hit for 12-14k damage, negating 2000 for the cost of 5 or each of your 6 slots, is a total joke. In other words, it's no longer an unbalanced lapis. I really don't think anyone but orcs will link more than one absorp per gear anyways. Or a Rec Guard.  

Abs 7s gives you 100 abs. I'm not sure what lv8/9 give you, if you'd care to tell please do, i'm curious to know. Abs 6 has 75, you can kind of guess why they held it back, if they had put it in, you'd get 325 abs + armor enchants, summing up to be 420 abs x4, or 5 if the player is a w/g or f/d.

It is a joke, but i'm sure a lot of players would actually do it instead of get the real value of the lapis that is needed, IE craft, safe, fortune, wise, shrewd, and mystic.

Thats why i'm saying it's probably better, if abs 8s is 125 or 150, and abs lv9 higher than that, then yeah, its going to be hard going no matter what. I'm not sure if you'd be able to hit 12-14k damage unless you're referring to EP6 instead of now.  

EP6 Attack powers are 6-6.4k without weapon enchants with maxed gear.

And yes Absorp 8 =125 9 150.

And I doubt it. 50 str 55 str 50 dex 55 Dex Life 7 Ele II > than Str 55 Dex 55 Absorp 9 Absorp 8 Life 7 LL.

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedMay 04, 2012 6:51 pm
vocaltrance101 wrote:
Light gear is so ugly, and this trinity program so ridicululous, i suspect most AOL will try skip this lvl altogether  

Well, I'm skipping it because I don't see the real value in it. You are trading in your 70 gear to get what is equivalent to a now "dreamy" set. Who cares...in reality at lvl 80 you'll want to be pvping with the high level 80's gear not the lower lvl 70's gear. So why bother investing so much on this gear anyway if you are just going to use it to grind to 80?

Also this whole placeholder stuff, so many, it's a real mess and a complete turn-off for new players. I had a colleague of mine who I wanted to bring into this game (...I don't think he considers me a friend anymore lol). He tried it out for a day and was very much turned off by the complexity of even having to deal with the different placeholder tokens and he got frustrated by the pvp and all characters looking like clones.

Hakeytimes

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2012 7:52 pm

this is like voting and knowing you dont count

I want to post but so frustrated that i know nothing will be done.

so this is all im posting

Lone_wolf20

Rank 2
Lone_wolf20
PostedMay 04, 2012 9:30 pm
One of the basic tenants that most businesses have is keep it simple. Adding a feature like this complicates things so much it's borderline insane. One PM tells us that these items are going to be farm-able. What I think the community should know is HOW farm-able these gears are and what lvl's they are for. It seems to me that this whole promotion is aimed at taking advantage of a players ignorance. IF these gears and their enchant items are as hard to get as ROTCO then I can possibly see doing this, or quitting. But if it is as easy as the 55-58 gear is then I'm gonna laugh at anyone who does this promo.

My point is that these promotions are premature and I don't think AP buyers will be happy if they spend a lot of AP on an item that drops frequently. I vote that aeria tells us what is required to get these items IN game before offering promotions like this.

Also I think the -6 is going to be the most under purchased item. You would have to have a [12]+ for it to be even considered worth it as 1-6 will probably be cheaper to reach. add to the fact that this is transition gear we are looking at I don't think people will or should go for it.

Hatespirit

Rank 3
Hatespirit
PostedMay 04, 2012 9:46 pm
farming ROTCO is not really a problem, the problem is that the bosses arent dropping xD (only mufflers are)

pulse.QQ

Rank 2
pulse.QQ
PostedMay 04, 2012 11:47 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
Erm This promo already violates what we were told earlier by Spaznik

-That only half of the set would be sold via AP.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=12986879#12986879

[quote=Spaznick]The new gear will be farm-able, we plan on only selling half the pieces in the future, not the whole sets like it is now. This is something we are still ironing out, more details will be provided in the near future. Also, we are targeting a Q3 release or very early Q4 for EP6, we will be posting more on this shortly as well.  

Selling Tops would already equal 3 pieces, and I guarantee you plan on selling helmets for AP, so that would be 4 of 5.

You should really get together with other PM's and iron your wrinkles before breaking the promises of another PM.[/quote]

As much as I hate to agree with Amar...
You people are beyond stupid, this whole trinity program is BS, probably in place to cover a downfall in your profits. Why not fix the tiers instead of making new items, its funny how people spend thousands on this game and you guys are worried about [3] of enchants to make two placeholders...

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedMay 05, 2012 1:45 am
What I heard, Abs 7 100, Abs 8 150, Abs 9 200..
Fun times.

Diira

Rank 3
Diira
PostedMay 05, 2012 2:57 am
I'll ask again.

Btw, what happened to those 20 rec runes and 10 power/defense lapisia o,.o? If some1 only wants the gear tokens, not those enchant/lapis tokens, will they still recieve those rec runes and lapisias? I cant see any information about 'em anymore, I might be too sleepy too, tho o.o

Aka Kuntpio on Lailah light side or Kunu on Phoenix o,.o

Sextist

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2012 4:44 am
And we are surprised by the FACT that AGE says one thing and does another? Really come on folks. Its called lying, something that has been done here often.