doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedMay 04, 2012 3:25 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
tactics wrote:
Hezam wrote:
Tactics... can you please keep Lapis in gear after upgrading or GM link them after upgrade please.
You know putting lapis in Bank means nothing since we will break too many if we use OPs

Thank you  

This is exactly what this Token does. Thanks for the feedback.

@Amaranth: Thanks for your additional feedback. We'll continue to try and serve the needs and concerns of the community the best we can. Please remember, as always with every game at AGE, that the content release and structure in Korea does not necessarily reflect what will happen in other territories. I know that you well know this, but others may not, so I thought I'd remind.  

Ofc. I'm betting we don't get Absorption 9, but I'm hoping 7 and 8 get implemented.

Thank you for talking to Spaz and clearing up the placeholders.  

@Tactics: I'm sure were due for a update on whats going on so far, leaving us in the dark like this and getting information from 3rd party sources can cause quite a bit a trouble in the end if AGE decides to do something unorthodox. Can you at least give us information on how the progress with EP6 is coming along for EN? we know its at least 2 +/- months away, but it's better for us to be prepared for it.

If i remember correctly, the day that EP5.2 was being patched in, GM's and PM's were claiming that it still needed to be debugged more for another week or 2, and that night it came out.

@Rekikyo:
+1 on the abs, we already have abs 7 implemented in the game (i've seen it myself thanks to Spaz, but i don't have one for myself) but was held back due to Abs 6. Having abs 7 would be good for the time, but i'm not sure about 8&9

Advertisement

ChadFarrell

Rank 1
ChadFarrell
PostedMay 04, 2012 3:55 pm
Ok now what ever happened to the patch supposedly for HM's to be able to wear AP 70 Armor?
I think this game isn't a real free to play game, it's just a AP$$ gambling game.
But ofc I don't know what I'm talking about since I'm HM and not UM so excuse me ok.

spaznick

Aeria: Product Manager
spaznick
PostedMay 04, 2012 4:12 pm
ChadFarrell wrote:
Ok now what ever happened to the patch supposedly for HM's to be able to wear AP 70 Armor?
I think this game isn't a real free to play game, it's just a AP$$ gambling game.
But ofc I don't know what I'm talking about since I'm HM and not UM so excuse me ok.  

Waiting on the patch from Nexon as I type, we had a conference call last night, this should not take too much longer Wink

<br><br> My name is Jaylen...... and I am a SUPER SAIYIN! -Jaylen a REAL Super Saiyan

ChadFarrell

Rank 1
ChadFarrell
PostedMay 04, 2012 4:20 pm
If HMs can ever get the proposed pvp toon scrolls, I hope someday thats possible too.
Since I'm pretty sure all the high ranked pvp HMs in game wouldn't of pvped if they knew 3-5+ years ago the lvl gap would go even from 60 to 70, now it's going to be 70 to 80 Sad

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedMay 04, 2012 4:25 pm
Ep6 gear will and I hope be HM + gear.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ChadFarrell

Rank 1
ChadFarrell
PostedMay 04, 2012 4:37 pm
doc09 wrote:
Ep6 gear will and I hope be HM + gear.  

Likewise xd, since I had to make and lvl another hm fighter to 70 in the past few months due to the mode discrimination I had to put up with having a 3 stars rank on my pvp HM fighter 70.
So now I got a 70 fighter HM with 1 arrow to avoid that.
But if the Devs finally approve the pvp scrolls, I will put my 3 stars on my UM fighter on same account, and be able to enjoy the rank I got once again and play it.

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedMay 04, 2012 5:32 pm
If they do, my HM oracle and HM hunter will have the pleasure of the gear too, instead of only my UM sin getting it. But realistically, the gear should be primarily farmed, and put into as a tiers for a low price.

Tiers need to be lowered too, tactics said he would be doing this.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedMay 04, 2012 5:40 pm
doc09 wrote:
@Rekikyo:
+1 on the abs, we already have abs 7 implemented in the game (i've seen it myself thanks to Spaz, but i don't have one for myself) but was held back due to Abs 6. Having abs 7 would be good for the time, but i'm not sure about 8&9  

I'm aware of this.

Tbh, I think on Ep6 they should implement them all. It's not like someone's going to go all out with Absorp lapis, when each level only gains 25 absorption, whereas level 6 stat to level 7 stat was a 150% jump in stats. If you linked 5/6/7/8/9 on a piece of armor, that would be 500 Absorption per piece, X 4 = 2000. When you're getting hit for 12-14k damage, negating 2000 for the cost of 5 or each of your 6 slots, is a total joke. In other words, it's no longer an unbalanced lapis. I really don't think anyone but orcs will link more than one absorp per gear anyways. Or a Rec Guard.

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
PostedMay 04, 2012 6:01 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
My biggest issue is these tokens are all essentially "lockout" for the players who actually need them. Who will use them? The people who have [18] Max OJ top gear 1 month after a new episode anyways.

People who complain about remaking sets, typically are ones who can't afford 60k worth of AP expenditure per piece either. Those people who need it the most are going to be left behind.

Another thing is, Korea hasn't got a single 74 drop yet. That means, it's a boss drop, and one you cannot access from day one or even Week 2 of the patch, Much less Beat! In essence, you're going to give away hundred of 74 armors, before we even meet the boss it drops from! How do you think that affects the actual gameplay, or enjoyment of that boss? It wouldn't be a big deal to me if this was a world drop armor, because then farmers would just have a leg up. But, it's not. It's like selling Rotco gear before We even got Rotco. Or Selling Goddess Before CT was killable at level 40.

A final point is, there are THREE "FIRST" Sets per class. You're selling the gear before you even know anything about it. What are we going to get, random pieces of one of the three sets? I'm pretty sure people will have preferences. They are ALL level 74.

Furthermore, you're making it cost around 80 OP per piece just to link 4 lapis, retain enchants, and upgrade gear. That doesn't include Max OJ's, which will sum to about another 45 OP. You're making the gear cost 125 OP apiece to START, or 625 OP to upgrade a set. And that doesn't even include the weapons or accessories. I don't know any fully linked Tenacious Sets that go 625 OP atm ....

Anywho; my last post here.  

abit late but i agree totally with everything in this post. No offense but usually i think you go abit far Rekikyo but you are dead on here.

I know tactics is walking a delicate line between keeping players happy and keeping his bosses happy but does everything seriously have to involve purchasing more AP?

I still have some hope that ep6 will not be about buying everything with ap like ep5 is. Leaving some gear farmable is a good start and im glad that PMs have atleast taken this step. Now hopefully lapis is farmable aswell and not mainly from AP purchases.

you are not worthy to see this signature

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedMay 04, 2012 6:08 pm
Rekikyo wrote:

I'm aware of this.

Tbh, I think on Ep6 they should implement them all. It's not like someone's going to go all out with Absorp lapis, when each level only gains 25 absorption, whereas level 6 stat to level 7 stat was a 150% jump in stats. If you linked 5/6/7/8/9 on a piece of armor, that would be 500 Absorption per piece, X 4 = 2000. When you're getting hit for 12-14k damage, negating 2000 for the cost of 5 or each of your 6 slots, is a total joke. In other words, it's no longer an unbalanced lapis. I really don't think anyone but orcs will link more than one absorp per gear anyways. Or a Rec Guard.  

Abs 7s gives you 100 abs. I'm not sure what lv8/9 give you, if you'd care to tell please do, i'm curious to know. Abs 6 has 75, you can kind of guess why they held it back, if they had put it in, you'd get 325 abs + armor enchants, summing up to be 420 abs x4, or 5 if the player is a w/g or f/d.

It is a joke, but i'm sure a lot of players would actually do it instead of get the real value of the lapis that is needed, IE craft, safe, fortune, wise, shrewd, and mystic.

Thats why i'm saying it's probably better, if abs 8s is 125 or 150, and abs lv9 higher than that, then yeah, its going to be hard going no matter what. I'm not sure if you'd be able to hit 12-14k damage unless you're referring to EP6 instead of now.