Hezam

Rank 4
PostedMay 04, 2012 1:24 pm
Rekikyo wrote:

Look at the OP; there's a placeholder promo to keep 2 lapis linked, or keep 4 lapis linked. But, it costs more AP.  

another placeholder besides S or H ?
Advertisement

render

Rank 3
render
PostedMay 04, 2012 1:26 pm
Hiya Guys and Girls!

I have updated the OP and changed the letter "I" place holder to Helms after talking with Spaz and Tactics as they plan on keeping some pieces of the gear set farmable. Thank you all for you feedback!

Hezam

Rank 4
PostedMay 04, 2012 1:59 pm
i dont get it yet

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedMay 04, 2012 2:00 pm
Hezam wrote:
Tactics... can you please keep Lapis in gear after upgrading or GM link them after upgrade please.
You know putting lapis in Bank means nothing since we will break too many if we use OPs

Thank you  

This is exactly what this Token does. Thanks for the feedback.

@Amaranth: Thanks for your additional feedback. We'll continue to try and serve the needs and concerns of the community the best we can. Please remember, as always with every game at AGE, that the content release and structure in Korea does not necessarily reflect what will happen in other territories. I know that you well know this, but others may not, so I thought I'd remind.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

Hezam

Rank 4
PostedMay 04, 2012 2:02 pm
tactics wrote:
Hezam wrote:
Tactics... can you please keep Lapis in gear after upgrading or GM link them after upgrade please.
You know putting lapis in Bank means nothing since we will break too many if we use OPs

Thank you  

Mind me ask again ,, will we get our sets upgraded with the lapis we already linked ?

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedMay 04, 2012 2:22 pm
Hezam wrote:
tactics wrote:
Hezam wrote:

Thank you  

Mind me ask again ,, will we get our sets upgraded with the lapis we already linked ?  

Page 1 of this Post:

Troll of Tear B2 - Trinity Lapis Transfer (x2 Lapis) This place holder Links 2 of your current lapises to your new Trinity Armor and the rest of your Lapises are placed into your Bank.

Troll of Tear B3 - Trinity Lapis Transfer (x4 Lapis) This place holder Links 4 of your current lapises to your new Trinity Armor and the rest of you Lapises are placed into your Bank.

Diira

Rank 3
Diira
PostedMay 04, 2012 2:22 pm
Hezam wrote:
tactics wrote:
Hezam wrote:

Thank you  

render wrote:
Troll of Tear B2 - Trinity Lapis Transfer (x2 Lapis) This place holder Links 2 of your current lapises to your new Trinity Armor and the rest of your Lapises are placed into your Bank.

Troll of Tear B3 - Trinity Lapis Transfer (x4 Lapis) This place holder Links 4 of your current lapises to your new Trinity Armor and the rest of you Lapises are placed into your Bank.  

If you will buy another 1 of these tokens, then yes, you will get part of your lapis GM linked in the new piece of gear.

Aka Kuntpio on Lailah light side or Kunu on Phoenix o,.o

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedMay 04, 2012 2:23 pm
tactics wrote:
Hezam wrote:

Thank you  

@Amaranth: Thanks for your additional feedback. We'll continue to try and serve the needs and concerns of the community the best we can. Please remember, as always with every game at AGE, that the content release and structure in Korea does not necessarily reflect what will happen in other territories. I know that you well know this, but others may not, so I thought I'd remind.  

Ofc. I'm betting we don't get Absorption 9, but I'm hoping 7 and 8 get implemented.

Thank you for talking to Spaz and clearing up the placeholders.

Hezam

Rank 4
PostedMay 04, 2012 2:35 pm
That means 2 placeholders each piece =_=
Well.. Nothing new... we still have to spend more APs...

Diira

Rank 3
Diira
PostedMay 04, 2012 2:52 pm
Btw, what happened to those 20 rec runes and 10 power/defense lapisia o,.o? If some1 only wants the gear tokens, not those enchant/lapis tokens, will they still recieve those rec runes and lapisias? I cant see any information about 'em anymore, I might be too sleepy too, tho o.o

Aka Kuntpio on Lailah light side or Kunu on Phoenix o,.o