Author Message

render

Rank 3
render
Joined
02 Jan 2007
Posts
1080
Location
United States
PostedMay 03, 2012 4:10 pm   Last edited by render on Nov 27, 2012 7:38 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Trinity Transfer Token Program Updates

Updates to the program
Hey Guys and Gals!

Based on player feedback and the inability to transfer GM Enchants and GM Links from the Trinity Transfer Tokens we will be rolling out some new Place Holders to raise the value of your current Token. These place holders will be used in the near future in combination with your Trinity Token's. I wanted to give you the low down as to how they work. Basically if you obtain one of the Lapis or Enchantment Transfer Tokens you will be able to transfer a certain amount of Lapises or Enchantments to your new Trinity Armor. For the Enchantment Transfer you will transfer you current Enchant lvl to your new armor at a reduced level depending on the Token. As for the Lapis Transfer you will be able to pick which lapises you would like linked and will receive the rest in your Bank.


Shaiya Letter "I" - Trinity Token for Helm

Troll of Tear B2 - Trinity Lapis Transfer (x2 Lapis) This place holder Links 2 of your current lapises to your new Trinity Armor and the rest of your Lapises are placed into your Bank.

Troll of Tear B3 - Trinity Lapis Transfer (x4 Lapis) This place holder Links 4 of your current lapises to your new Trinity Armor and the rest of you Lapises are placed into your Bank.

Troll of Tear C - Trinity Enchant Transfer (-[6]) This token will transfer your current GM Enchantment to your Trinity Armor @ the cost of -6 to your current GM Enchant

Troll of Tear C2 - Trinity Enchant Transfer (-[3]) This token will transfer your current GM Enchantment to your Trinity Armor @ the cost of -3 to your current GM Enchant


If you have any questions feel free to post them and i will try and get back to you as soon as possible.
Advertisement

MyStIcElves

Rank 4
Joined
14 Aug 2008
Posts
1630
Location
United States
PostedMay 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Re: Trinity Transfer Token Program Updates

Updates to the program
render wrote:

Troll of Tear C - Trinity Enchant Transfer (-[6]) This token will transfer your current GM Enchantment to your Trinity Armor @ the cost of -6 to your current GM Enchant

Troll of Tear C2 - Trinity Enchant Transfer (-[3]) This token will transfer your current GM Enchantment to your Trinity Armor @ the cost of -3 to your current GM Enchant  


You should make these for weapons not armor o.o...

It is not God people fear; the people's fear is God.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
Joined
13 Dec 2010
Posts
3927
Location
Singapore
PostedMay 03, 2012 6:58 pm
This is beyond funny.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8516
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedMay 03, 2012 7:05 pm
Erm This promo already violates what we were told earlier by Spaznik

-That only half of the set would be sold via AP.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=12986879#12986879

[quote=Spaznick]The new gear will be farm-able, we plan on only selling half the pieces in the future, not the whole sets like it is now. This is something we are still ironing out, more details will be provided in the near future. Also, we are targeting a Q3 release or very early Q4 for EP6, we will be posting more on this shortly as well.[/quote]

Selling Tops would already equal 3 pieces, and I guarantee you plan on selling helmets for AP, so that would be 4 of 5.

You should really get together with other PM's and iron your wrinkles before breaking the promises of another PM.

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
Joined
02 Jun 2009
Posts
1557
Location
Brisbane Australia
PostedMay 03, 2012 7:06 pm
O.M.G. i fully supported the trinity token program until now. There will have to be an impressive way to earn these tokens to get back my support now. IE: given free with EoM tier or something like that, or included as a pack in tiers that have trinity gear tokens.

If i see a trinity token tier ..... meh im sure its going to happen.

If you wanted to include lapis and gear to 'be nice and give the community what they want' then just change the meaning of trinity gear token to include lapis/enchant transfer.

Why do you guys always have to take something simple and make it 10x more complicated /sigh.

EG: GM enchant +3.. is now about 10 different placeholders all with different rules.
GM link, made easier by PLH, changed to be made harder with GM link stat7s.
Max OJ - changed to three different placeholders.

seriously, do you guys like making so many errors in tickets? getting alot more tickets? confusing new people so that they dont understand wtf is going on anymore?

/disappoint

you are not worthy to see this signature

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
Joined
02 Jun 2009
Posts
1557
Location
Brisbane Australia
PostedMay 03, 2012 7:08 pm
Rekikyo wrote:

You should really get together with other PM's and iron your wrinkles before breaking the promises of another PM.  


hehe off the topic of trinity tokens, but its part of a new PMs job to see how many of previous PMs promises they can break. you should know this by now and im sure you do.

you are not worthy to see this signature

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8516
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedMay 03, 2012 7:14 pm
twigz12 wrote:
O.M.G. i fully supported the trinity token program until now. There will have to be an impressive way to earn these tokens to get back my support now. IE: given free with EoM tier or something like that, or included as a pack in tiers that have trinity gear tokens.

If i see a trinity token tier ..... meh im sure its going to happen.

If you wanted to include lapis and gear to 'be nice and give the community what they want' then just change the meaning of trinity gear token to include lapis/enchant transfer.

Why do you guys always have to take something simple and make it 10x more complicated /sigh.

EG: GM enchant +3.. is now about 10 different placeholders all with different rules.
GM link, made easier by PLH, changed to be made harder with GM link stat7s.
Max OJ - changed to three different placeholders.

seriously, do you guys like making so many errors in tickets? getting alot more tickets? confusing new people so that they dont understand wtf is going on anymore?

/disappoint  


lol My concern is more along the lines that just to "save" most of your enchant, and save your primary links, AND to get the gear, you're talking either spending 60K AP per piece, or around 80 OP just for the placeholders/clean armor to turn in. (1 tier to get the AP 70 piece, 1 tier to transfer links, 1 tier to transfer enchants, 1 tier to upgrade from 70 to 74, and on top of that, rolling max OJ's and linking the last 2 slots (probably with 8's)).

That's gonna run about 120 OP in upgrading per piece, not to mention the pieces you may be turning in had a 60-80 OP clean value when you bought them.

My concern is also that were were promised this would be limited to 2 pieces. With tops, we're now at 3 (4 including the helmet tradition).

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
Joined
02 Jun 2009
Posts
1557
Location
Brisbane Australia
PostedMay 03, 2012 7:24 pm
well, he didn't specify a number of pieces. he said half the gear would be farmable only. that could mean anything. if what you have said on previous posts is correct, then there are different versions of the gear available. so if they sell 1 set for ap and the other 2 sets (minus helms) are farmable, thats half (or more) farmable options.

but yes, the cost of this is starting to concern me aswell. i liked it when the trinity tokens were tacked onto existing tiers IE 15k tier, token 15k+1ap, this made compete sense to me. so i guess we have to wait and see how they will include them in promos.

you are not worthy to see this signature

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
Joined
13 Dec 2010
Posts
3927
Location
Singapore
PostedMay 03, 2012 7:47 pm
You know why these tokens will retain value? Because none of the rest of us FTP can afford to buy 2nd hand gear off the AP spenders. (cash or secondary) Smile

Might as well trade them in.

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
Joined
24 Dec 2010
Posts
3349
Location
Canandaigua, New York United States
PostedMay 03, 2012 8:17 pm
IDK about this token program...after putting so much work into making Rotco gear good. I would vote for making this new lvl gear obtainable in AP as well as cancelling this token program. Many of us have spent A LOT to get Rotco gears linked, enchanted, OJ'd just to throw some of the cost of putting these on the gear to the trash in exchange for better gear. Nah, I think I will hold onto my Rotco gear tyvm and farm some of the new pieces. Sure, it won't be instantaneous gratification to get all the best, but at least I know I worked for the stuff and besides, what are my other UM fighter/defenders gonna lvl in when they eventually get past 70? Justia? I think not.

If ALL enchants, OJ's, and links were transferable, I'd probably buy into this program, but not now, at the expense of throwing away links, enchants, OJ's for the sake of having an "edge" in the game. There's my 2 cents.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: