ahmedsdsd

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Re: Earn AP by completing Offers through Matomy and be rewarded!

Superman0X wrote:

The users which complete the most Offers through Matomy during May 1st to May 14th will receive the following:

1st 6000AP +$75 in coupons
2nd 3000AP +$50 in coupons
3rd 1000AP + $25 in coupons’

Start Here  
Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMay 15, 2012 4:51 pm
The winners have received their prizes. The top player had over 90 offers completed.

consider.ez

Rank 4
consider.ez
PostedMay 15, 2012 5:12 pm
Shocked I see only 29 of them Sad
Well anyway grats to whoever won Smile

Silent.Tree

Rank 0
Silent.Tree
On the Corner of Your Street :D United States
PostedMay 15, 2012 5:32 pm

NNOOOO

Noooooooo...... i didnt even see this -_-. I woulve gotten 3k ap to win it. Dammm im very good at these kind of stuff..

IGN: SeaHorse

KaerellaBlaise

Rank 3
KaerellaBlaise
PostedMay 16, 2012 2:28 am
Thanks, Superman! I thought my aeria points total was strangely high this morning, and looking up the AP Purchase History page, there was "Matomy Contest Payout 2nd Place", 3,000 ap! Since I'm in Britain I have no idea how or if that "50 $ Coupons" thing will work, only time will tell, but the ap is the main thing, and very welcome. Smile

I see I managed to watch around 62 Matomy videos over the two weeks, at their usual 1ap each... I did do one "task" as well, for 96 ap, which involved judging how good a match certain products were for shopping search terms - a weird mix, in the various sections, of autographed sports trading cards, computer accessories, real estate, fashion items, and more, it took quite a while to do.

So, these earn-free-ap offers work for me, though I generally only do the video ones, which of course vary from country to country.

coryooo

Rank 0
PostedMay 17, 2012 9:33 pm
KaerellaBlaise wrote:
Thanks, Superman! I thought my aeria points total was strangely high this morning, and looking up the AP Purchase History page, there was "Matomy Contest Payout 2nd Place", 3,000 ap! Since I'm in Britain I have no idea how or if that "50 $ Coupons" thing will work, only time will tell, but the ap is the main thing, and very welcome. Smile

I see I managed to watch around 62 Matomy videos over the two weeks, at their usual 1ap each... I did do one "task" as well, for 96 ap, which involved judging how good a match certain products were for shopping search terms - a weird mix, in the various sections, of autographed sports trading cards, computer accessories, real estate, fashion items, and more, it took quite a while to do.

So, these earn-free-ap offers work for me, though I generally only do the video ones, which of course vary from country to country.

So you won the contest from just watching videos? LOL

The videos must've only been available to UK residents because I never saw them

Congratulations tho!

KaerellaBlaise

Rank 3
KaerellaBlaise
PostedMay 18, 2012 2:35 am
Thanks! I only came second - Superman says the winner completed over ninety offers, so they certainly deserve their 6,000 ap.

The "50 $ coupons" arrived later in the day, courtesy of a German-language RT email from Alliance of Valiant Arms - codes for ten $5.00 coupons to be redeemed against future Aeria Points purchases, up to mid-July. Those should be very useful, I may well be making a few $10.00 purchases over the coming weeks... Smile

dragonshot789

Rank 0
dragonshot789
PostedJul 14, 2012 8:32 pm

hard to get in first place

not worth it, only 4 free offers and they worth less than 30 ap Rolling Eyes