Dubblew
PostedMay 04, 2012 2:51 am
I've watched the video and I didn't get my 4 AP :3

Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedMay 04, 2012 5:49 pm
Most offers don't work. Only a few of them. Either way, reaching the targets is nearly impossible. The could almost be called a troll event.

giba07

Rank 0
giba07
PostedMay 04, 2012 6:05 pm

I thought Aeria Games was international

But the offers of MAtomy are most of it only for US, so all the rest of the world´s players cant win in ANY way, also, half of the offers didnt work at all, ALSO, MAtomy allways miss to retrieve the points, so SUPERMAN, SPOP WASTING THE TIme of your clients so, Please STOP Offering things that are only for your Country, because 38% of your clients are from US, and 62 are from The little Rest that we call Earth.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedMay 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Re: I thought Aeria Games was international

giba07 wrote:
38% of your clients are from US, and 62 are from The little Rest that we call Earth.  

I'd love to know where you got those statistics from o.o

<center></center>

draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedMay 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Yeah, most free AP offers are crap. The only ones I really ever had success with are the mobile apps.

DrokMJ

Rank 0
PostedMay 07, 2012 12:34 pm
This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later. This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later. This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later. This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later. This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later. This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later. This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later*This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later. This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later. This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later. This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later. This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later. This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later.
I'm tired of seeing this and on that note, I give up.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMay 07, 2012 1:25 pm

LordRapthorne wrote:
giba07 wrote:
38% of your clients are from US, and 62 are from The little Rest that we call Earth.  

I hate to correct them (as it is entertaining in its own right). 100% of our players are from Earth. We have no documented sightings of players from other planets.

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedMay 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Superman0X wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:
giba07 wrote:

I hate to correct them (as it is entertaining in its own right). 100% of our players are from Earth. We have no documented sightings of players from other planets.  
You better use cryptonite to stop him giba :3 Superman, AGE doesn't have statistics about this subject?

cpleasev

Rank 0
cpleasev
PostedMay 07, 2012 6:24 pm
hey does tasks count as an offer completion?

supertown

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2012 2:36 pm
Be sure to read the privacy policy of the download offers. They almost all contain some form of adware or spyware