As most of you former ijji forumers know, the suggestion section was pretty much a joke and very rarely if ever did a GM actually take a look or respond to what the community actually wanted to see in-game.
Granted, there were some pretty ridiculous requests in the past, but that did not excuse the apathy that we were presented with.
I am hoping with this new start in Aeria, there will be more discourse between the Game management (Aeria) and the Users (us).
I believe snowshovel made a thread similar to this but he limited it to in game content. I would hope that in this thread, players can suggest ideas for events or in-game promotions, as well as content.
For example, In game content most of us want to see in no particular order of preference:
1. Option for all Pistols to be purchased permanently.
2. Ability to buy expendable weapons other than at ducky rank.
3. Inclusion of all badges, medals and perks that are in KAVA, that have been left out in our version.
4. In-game items that can be redeemed for coupons other than a mask and a bat, thus providing incentive to use the capsule shop more often.
5. First person spectate.
6. The ability to mod default weapons.. I mean really, 3 years and we still cant mod the M24
7. The ability to buy permanent armour, as players in other versions are able to do.
8. Reduction of lag if possible.
9. Crack down on hackers, both in co-op and other modes.
Example of an event idea:
revive the Ultimate Soldier event;
If you log in and accrue kills of upto 300 other users over a set number of days, the player is rewarded with an expendable weapon at a rank he is currently not high enough to get.
Have a weapon for each class that they net kills in, ie; a green rank plays as pointman and get 300 kills, then is rewarded with a spas-15 for a week.
Example of a promotion
Aeria can have a sales promotion for each class and limit it to a one time purchase for a limited time, of a weapon for g-coins at a discounted price than what it is currently at.
These are just some random ideas i threw out there. I hope to get your creative juices flowing, hopefully if someone posts a good idea and the GMs take notice or decide to implement it, this may breathe some life back into the player base. As it stands the game is very much stale at this point.