Rank 0
Yunlihn
PostedApr 30, 2012 8:28 am
LordRapthorne wrote:
Yunlihn wrote:
Name of Your Custom Weapon: Soul Reaper Sword
ScreenShot: I don't have anything under my hand, so any 2h yellow sword will do
Legendary Weapon Quote: "Engrave it upon your soul"
Other Specifics: +14'ed, Death prefix, stats increasing STR (+9000) and HP (+75%)
Effect : 5% chances of instant kill =D Ultimate variant stones x3 and er...
Requested class : Yun, lv66  

Soul Reaper Sword.

Hope you like it Very Happy  

Awesome, thank you~ ^.^

Advertisement

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedApr 30, 2012 8:33 am
LordRapthorne wrote:
turtle2257 wrote:
Name of Custome Weapon: Turtle2slow@Running
Screenshot: Yellow plz
Legendary Weapon Quote: I can block! I see binary against all magic and physical damage!! But i cant run QQ
Other Specifics: Def: 9999 Mdef: 6666 STR VIT WIL : 9999 +5 Fortification slotted with Silent Dark Variants
Required Class: Those who are willing to level

Ability: 1% chance to enter Shell Barrier State. (-1000% Movespeed, -100%damage negation)  

Would you like this to be an armour piece, weapon piece, etc etc and, if you can, it would rock if you have a screencap of something inlaid with silent darkness stones. I don't have any inlaid on any of my character's equipment D:  

Shield and do any variants QQ

KinTharEl

Rank 2
KinTharEl
PostedApr 30, 2012 8:36 am
Weapon Name : Keiba-Arun's Staff of Boredom.
Legendary Weapon Quote : It's so boring to have everyone die by this thing, too easy.
Specifics : +16, Prefix = Boring, Stats = Everything 8999, Growth Variants x 6, Speed 0.1
Effect : 101% chance for enemy turn against self and spam skills on self until they die (in PvE) or keeping killing themselves until arena match ends (in PvP)
Requested Class : Keiba, level 76

KinTharEl

Rank 2
KinTharEl
PostedApr 30, 2012 8:59 am
Izzeth wrote:
Seriously! Thanks <3 I really love it and it's so funny! You know just how to make me laugh. x] Thanks a lot ~ it's great! (you could probably tell though by how much I was giggling in Vent, lol.) /o/  

Why are you never on Vent when I look? Stop avoiding me >_>

Coming Soon.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedApr 30, 2012 9:53 am
turtle2257 wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:
turtle2257 wrote:
Legendary Weapon Quote: I can block! I see binary against all magic and physical damage!! But i cant run QQ
Other Specifics: Def: 9999 Mdef: 6666 STR VIT WIL : 9999 +5 Fortification slotted with Silent Dark Variants

Ability: 1% chance to enter Shell Barrier State. (-1000% Movespeed, -100%damage negation)  

Would you like this to be an armour piece, weapon piece, etc etc and, if you can, it would rock if you have a screencap of something inlaid with silent darkness stones. I don't have any inlaid on any of my character's equipment D:  

Turtle2Slow@Running

<center></center>

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedApr 30, 2012 9:55 am
LordRapthorne wrote:
turtle2257 wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:
turtle2257 wrote:

Turtle2Slow@Running  

Bwahahahahaha \^w^/

minahope

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
minahope
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedApr 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Gimme Gimme<3

•Name of Your Custom Weapon:Alice's Scythe Of The B-Rabbit.

•Screenshot: Erm, I'd like it to be yellow o: and maybe max +8 mcrit stones ._. <3

•Legendary weapon quote:For your own saftey,you best not anger the B-Rabbit.

•Other Specifics: +100 (just cause im silly \o/),Amplifying,99999+mattack and 1000 INT. the other stats can be random.

•Required Class: B-Rabbit.

Chu c: <3

Spirit_Shadows

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Spirit_Shadows
PostedApr 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Not for myself, but for my bf terminotor23. he can't log to the forums right now D:
Not for myself, but for my bf terminotor23. he can't log to the forums at the moment so i'm posting it on his behalf D:
Name of Your Custom Weapon: Fluffehs keyblade of fluff
Legendary weapon quote: This keyblade has the power or fluffdom hearts!
Other Specifics:
fort level +15, max all stats, 100% chance to activate when attacked or attacking all players/npc's/monsters including the wearer transform into fluffmites. While transformed hp and mp =1 and all other stats = 0, cuteness +9000.
Required class and Level: Fluffmite, Level 70

termi says thanks! :3

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedMay 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Not for myself, but for my bf terminotor23. he can't log to the forums right now D:
Spirit_Shadows wrote:
Not for myself, but for my bf terminotor23. he can't log to the forums at the moment so i'm posting it on his behalf D:
Name of Your Custom Weapon: Fluffehs keyblade of fluff
Legendary weapon quote: This keyblade has the power or fluffdom hearts!
Other Specifics:
fort level +15, max all stats, 100% chance to activate when attacked or attacking all players/npc's/monsters including the wearer transform into fluffmites. While transformed hp and mp =1 and all other stats = 0, cuteness +9000.
Required class and Level: Fluffmite, Level 70

termi says thanks! :3  

haha thanks kiruu ^^

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedMay 01, 2012 11:59 pm   Last edited by ttmxx on May 09, 2012 7:11 pm. Edited 1 time in total

for a friend ^^

Name of Weapon: Nike's gun of PewPew
Legendary weapon quote: This gun has been foraged in the sea of noobs to Pew Pew all.
Other specifics: For level +18. 680 agi and 999 vit. 300% gun damage + max attack speed and +290 agi.
Required class and level: Nike level 6.

ty =)