marremurt

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2012 7:54 am

Suggestion

Please add an item in item mall who will "unbind" costumes, im really sad to see that i bought over 32k AP and i cant get GM enchant on my wanted items because they are bound, to me its sad to see.....

I hope i still can recieve the GM enchant, i bought 32k AP just to get my 2 items +8 GM enchant,

i hope the Aeria community is willing to help me to solve this issue, please-

Best wishes,
Martin.
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 28, 2012 3:44 pm
Your costume doesn't need to be unbound to be GM enchanted, the GM's will remove the binded or unbinded version from your account and mail a GM enchanted version to you.

As for the suggestion itself, being able to unbind items is a really bad idea, because it will heavily effect the economy, which is already quite broken, wouldn't want to make it even worse. o/

marremurt

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2012 5:38 pm
iBambi wrote:
Your costume doesn't need to be unbound to be GM enchanted, the GM's will remove the binded or unbinded version from your account and mail a GM enchanted version to you.

As for the suggestion itself, being able to unbind items is a really bad idea, because it will heavily effect the economy, which is already quite broken, wouldn't want to make it even worse. o/  

okay thank you, just figurate that they did it without a problem for me :=

i actually got scared that i would miss the GM Enchant because i already equipped them, (readed the red letters in the GM Enchant guide, and i really thought it ment equipments i already equipped) - costumes