xam222

Rank 0
xam222
PostedApr 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Um lv 70 stat/lapis help

So i need help with my archer.

I need to use 621 stat points and need to lapis my gear..

I can use:
Str, rec, int, wis, dex, luc lapis till lv 9 (amount isn't a problem)
Forbid, assult, wit, mental, vigor, flash, sonic lapis also the same as above..
But life lapis till lv 7(amount isn't a problem)
I can eaven use all elemental ones! (amount aint a problem)
Helm lapis only to lv 2..
I would power and defence lapis my gear to max and all my gear have 6 slots for lapis.

Only thing i cant do is to buy buff potions(or what are they called.. aka gives you luc for one hour etc..)
So how would you but the stats points and where would you use these lapis? and wich ones?
I would pvp and like to have a lot of dex.. The build must be luck based(as its better?)..

Srry about my english :S
Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedApr 28, 2012 7:07 am
it is hard to aim for a 4 stat build, even higher.

If money isn't a problem, then you can focus on STR-DEX-LUC where STR and DEX is very high or aim for STR-DEX-LUC-REC, where REC+DEX = maximized as much as you can.

But since archer/hunters have blunt skill, i should aim for a high DEX build with a lot STR to be a good killer. Rely on your dodging and HP if you want to survive the PvP

so, just lapis all lvl7's if it's within your possibilities ( craft, shrewd, fortune, life ) and fill the open slots with perfect lapis and ele's and such. Try to use lvl6's less often. Use max OJ into STR-DEX-HP. try to aim for 700+ LUC from gear only first. if it's hard with gear + lapis + accessory, check for a max OJ then. Once done, you can use your stats from your lvling progress to invest in STR only or DEX only or in a STR-DEX mix.

signature of xybolt